www.88sears.com – 88Sears Associate Login:
Sears Holdings Corporation provides the SHC employees with the Associate Online Services Login portal to enter the My Personal Information System and access the information for the application they are currently working on and also use all other features and resources they are allowed to. In this proprietary site, Sears grants access of the registered users for the sole purpose of accessing some certain information and data SHC has agreed to provide to those associates.
Log in to Sears Associate Online Account:
The 88Sears My Personal Information Associate Online Services portal is offered both the active and former SHC associates to log in their employee account and use all the available features. The login procedure is simple and easy and also the site can be accessed from any internet-connected device like a computer, tablet or smartphone.
Current Sears Associate Login:
Here is a short guide provided for the eligible Sears Associates to log in to the 88Sears MPI system.
- Visit 88Sears MyHR homepage at www.88sears.com
- Navigate to the “Resources & Contacts” section located at the right-hand side of the page.
- Click on the second link titled “MPI (My Personal Information)” under the ‘Resources & Contacts’ tab and you will be entered the Associate Online Services Login
- Enter your Enterprise ID/LDAP Username and Password in their respective fields on the right side window of the portal
- Click the “Log In” button
Former Sears Associates Login:
If you are not a current or active SHC employee and will be required to access the My Personal Information system, you need to click the “Former SHC Associates Logon Page” below the ‘Log In’ button and enter the Login ID and PIN prior to clicking the “Log In” button. Here is some useful information to help the former associates access the MPI system.
- The Login ID is the Social Security Number of the former Sears employee
- The PIN acts as an encrypted password that allows the user access to the 88Sears MPI system for the SSN they have entered
- The PIN is the birth month and day in the ‘MM/DD’ format for the first time logging in
- The account can be locked for 24 hours if you attempt to log in it by entering an invalid PIN three times consecutive
- You can unlock the account before this time period through the ‘PIN Reset’ feature on the Former SHC Logon
To Reset Former Associate MPI Online Services PIN:
The former SHC employees, who have forgotten their PIN or locked their MPI account, can click the “Reset Pin” button just below the ‘Log In’ button and enter the three pieces of information to update and regain the account access.
- Logon ID
- Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
- And Zip Code
The PIN will be set to the month and day of your birth. You can change it later
Sears Holdings Password Requirements:
For creating a new password, users must maintain the rules, as listed below, set forth by Sears.
- Password must be at least 8 characters long
- Alphabetic and numeric characters must be included in the password
- It should not contain any part of your Enterprise ID
- Password will expire every 90 days
- It may not be reused for one year
- The password is case sensitive whereas Enterprise ID is not
Also Read: WalmartOne Associate Login
Some Common Button and Icons in My Personal Information:
Submit Button: to send the information such as name, address etc. to the 88Sears MPI System
Cancel Button: To discontinue a selected function and disregard the information you have entered in the fields.
Reset Button: To undo the changes that have been made since the last time they are submitted
Add Button: To allow you to make additions
Application Help Icon: To take you to help with the current application
Logoff Icon: To discontinue you from the My Personal Information system
About Sears Holdings Corporation:
Sears Holdings Corporation is a leading integrated retailer focused on seamlessly connecting the digital and physical shopping experience the consumers. The company operates through its subsidiaries including Sears, Roebuck, and Kmart with full-time and specialty retail stores across the United States.
You can reach Sears Holdings Corporation in the following ways.
Phone Number: 847-286-2500
Customer Service Number: 800-349-4358
3333 Beverly Road
Hoffman Estates, IL 60179