www.metrosurvey.ca – Participate In Metro Survey & Win a $1000 CDN Gift Card
About the Metro Survey:
Every company has a wish to reach the excellence of delivering the service for which they are built. Companies are found to know what their customers think about them or how do they feel. What will satisfy them the most of what makes them unhappy after they visit the stores. For this reason, they take surveys. This type of feedback taking surveys helps out the companies to acquire the information which can they apply for improving the overall experience.
From the survey, Metro can make an overview of the customer’s likes and dislikes. And later on, they will change their service and products accordingly to the reviews and comments. But nowadays nobody is likely to take this type of survey. So, Metro offers some attractive gifts or rewards to turn the customers towards the survey.
You can share all your experiences means you can give all the comments either negative or positive. You can take this survey from anywhere at any time. But you have to give the feedback very honestly. And for that reason, the reward is given.
Metro Survey Prize:
Metro is giving the prize for your honesty and loyalty at the time of giving the feedback and the survey prize is
$1000 CDN in Metro gift cards and the total ARV value is $12000 CDN.
They are arranging the survey 12 times a year and every survey period will have only one lucky winner. And the winner cannot transfer the prize to anybody at any cost.
Metro Survey Rules and Requirements
- There are some rules and requirements to be performed to start the survey and give feedback to the Metro company.
- Metro survey is available for the legal residents of Ontario, Canada.
- Who are grown to the age of 18 years only they can take the survey?
- You must have a basic or fundamental knowledge of the English or French language to perform the survey.
- A receipt is needed to take the survey. Except that you cannot take the survey.
- A smart device with a strong internet connection is needed. Your smart device can be a laptop or mobile or computer.
- A customer can take this survey for only one time.
- An employee or an affiliated person or company and their family members are not allowed to take the survey.
- The offer can’t be transferred. Your reward will be only redeemed by you.
- To get the discount offer on your next purchase after taking the survey you must have an email id.
How to Complete the Metro Survey
- If you covered all the above-mentioned rules then you can take the survey. So, follow the underneath steps to enter the survey and complete the feedback-giving process.
- To take the Metro survey you have to visit the official survey site of the metro by clicking on this link www.metrosurvey.ca
- Then you will be redirected to the survey entrance page.
- From this page, you can change the language from the top right corner of that page.
- Then you have to enter the survey code from the receipt.
- After entering the survey code click on the “Start Survey” button.
- Now another page will open where you can find some question which will help you to give your feedback.
- And you have to answer the questions genuinely.
- Mostly the questions are regarding your visit to the Metro store. They will ask you about their product, service, staff behavior, store details, the environment at the store, etc.
- Then you have to give ratings as per your satisfaction level.
- Now you have to put your name, address, contact number, and email address.
- Complete the survey to have the entry in sweepstakes for saving the money next time when you will be at the Metro store.
About Metro Company
Metro Inc. is a Canada based food retailer. It operates in the provinces of Quebec and Ontario. This company is based in Montreal, Quebec. It has its head office in 11011 Boulevard Maurice-Duplessis. Metro was founded in the year 1947 in Verdun, Quebec, Canada. Metro belonging to the supermarket industry. This company was founded by Rolland Jeanneau.
Metro is the 3rd largest grocer in Canada, following Loblaw Companies Limited and Sobeys. There are 365 locations in Ontario and Quebec. Super C is the discount supermarket division that worked in Quebec with the help of 72 stores, averaging more than 43 thousand sq. ft. These stores pay to C $1 billion of Metro’s annual sales. In Ontario, Metro has 119 discount supermarkets under the Food Basics name, which are very parallel to the Super C stores. Large Metro stores located in Quebec operate under the name of Metro Plus. Metro also operates 142 small groceries under the Marche Richelieu name. and this company has 65 thousand employees working on it. Its subsidiaries are Brunet, Jean Coutu Group, Marche Adonis.
Read More : Join Tell Capriotti’s Survey And Win Free Food
Contact Details of Metro Company
1 (800) 361-4681