my.uncc.edu – UNCC Student Account Login Process
UNCC Student Login
UNCC Student Login is an online portal developed by the University of North Carolina. If you are a student at the University of North Carolina you can sign into your account using the web portal of the UNCC. Once signed in you will be able to access account with ease and view courses online.
Logging in is simple if you have a few things handy. Once signed in you will be able to view and access your education material, connect with teachers and co-mates, sign up for additional courses, submit assignments and projects and even more. Read on for a guide to the account login procedure.
What is the UNCC Student Login
The UNCC Student portal is a student login platform for the students enrolled for education at the University of North Carolina. Logging in the student can view their course information, find learning online, connect with the faculty and even more.
Once signed in they will be able to find their classroom at their comfort zone. You can log in from your mobile phone or computer device anytime. The web portal of the UNCC Student can be access even on the go. You simply need to have a few things handy and you are ready to go.
The University of North Carolina staff and faculty can also access the UNCC portal. However, the login portal for the staff and faculty at the University of North Carolina is a little different. If you are a staff at the University of North Carolina you can check your work schedule, sign up for employee benefits, register for updates and more.
What do I need to Log in
For logging in you need to have a few things handy. Here are the requirements to log in:
Internet– A working internet is necessary to sign into your UNCC Student Account.
Electronic Device– You can log in using any electronic device. The user can use a smartphone, computer or laptop.
Private Device– If you use a private device you can save the password and have secure browsing.
Login Credentials– Ones who do not remember their login id and password need to reset it.
How to Log into UNCC Student Account
- If you have an active account you need to visit the webpage of the UNCC Student. my.uncc.edu
- As the website opens there is the log in section at the middle.
- Enter the Niner NET ID and Password in the white spaces.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button and you will be directed to account management console.
Forgot your password
- Ones who have lost password need to open the login page of the UNCC.
- Or you can directly visit the password and account management page of the UNCC. ninernet.uncc.edu
- As the website opens there is the ‘Forgot your password’ link below the login widget.
- Once the webpage opens there is the ‘Manage Account’ button.
- Under it, there are two options reading ‘Forgot NINE Net Username’ and ‘Reset Password’.
Also Read : My TNCC Account Login Guide
Forgot NINE Net Username
- If you have lost username you should click on the ‘Forgot NINE Net Username’.
- Now you need to enter first name, last name, and date of birth.
- Click on the ‘Retrieve Nine Username’ button below and you are ready to go.
- Tap on the ‘Reset Password’ link to begin.
- On the next page, you will be taken ahead of the reset password page.
- Provide the Nine Net Username and Date of Birth in the white spaces.
- Click on the ‘Request Verification Code’ button below to continue.
- Once the verification code arrives you can reset the password.
At the bottom line, you can find the guide above useful. Once you follow the steps above you will be able to access account with ease.