www.myaflac.com – My Aflac Login Portal
Access My Aflac Employee Login Portal
American Family Life Assurance Company or Aflac provides all of the authorized users, who are registered for their online services, the safe and secure My Aflac Login portal to access their work account over the web and grab all the benefits of this easy to use the tool. The site can be accessed from any internet connected device like a computer or smartphone anywhere anytime.
The web portal is dedicated exclusively for the associates, agents, coordinators, and employees of Aflac to manage their Aflac Supplement policies, filing a claim, as well as everything in between based on the account type they are assigned for.
If you are new to the My Aflac Login portal and log in for the first time, make sure you have activated your profile before logging in. Otherwise, you will not be able to enter into your account even when you are registered for online services.
At the time you complete you My Aflac account registration process, you must have received an email containing a profile activation link from Aflac. If you still have the email, click the link to activate your My Aflac account and enter the full email address as your username.
Log in to My Aflac Online Account
To complete the My Aflac Employee Login process and enter into the work account is brief and easy. You just need to keep your login credentials handy and follow the steps as they are listed below.
- Go to the Aflac login page at www.myaflac.com
- Enter the Username and Password of your My Aflac Online Account exactly as they are in the respective fields provided on the page.
- Click the “Login Now” link to enter.
The first time users also click the “New associate click here” link to get more help and assistance to access their Aflac Account.
Aflac is always there to help the My Aflac portal users, who are unable to remember their account password and log in to their work account. For that, you just have to click the “Recover it here” link under the “Did you forget your password?’ on the right-hand side of the login page.
Then simply enter the username in the single field on the page and click the “SUBMIT” button to initiate your Aflac Password Recovery process.
Some Useful Notes on My Aflac Online Access
- The associates or agents and coordinator will be required to enter the first part, before the ‘@’ sign, of their official Aflac email address.
- Aflac employees need to use the username (E-number, V-number, or Social Security Number) and password they normally do to log into the network.
- The username and password are case sensitive. So every letter or character must be entered the same way they were upon the initial submission to ensure the accuracy.
- If you still are not able to log in your My Aflac account, check the Caps Lock function to verify it is not engaged and also disengage the “AutoComplete” function of your browser if applicable.
Also Read: Log In to MyUPMC Account
Aflac, American Family Life Assurance Company, is the largest provider of the supplemental insurance company in the United States and a Fortune 500 company providing financial protections over 50 million people worldwide. It has about 19,300 sales agencies in Japan and 77000 licensed sales associates in the US. The company was founded in 1955 and headquartered in Columbus, Georgia.
Aflac pays cash benefits fairly and promptly, sometimes in one day for eligible claims, directly to the insured unless assigned otherwise when a policyholder or insured gets sick or hurt. The company offers a range of insurance policies for accident, cancer, critical illness, life, hospital, dental, vision, short term disabilities and more.
You can reach Aflac by phone calling the customer service number at 800.992.3522
Or, you can write to the following mailing address
1932 Wynnton Road
Columbus, GA 31999
For more communication ways in different services, you can visit Aflac official website and click the “Contact US” link located on the bottom of the homepage.