Manage Your Green Dot Reloadable Prepaid Card Online:
Look at the Green Dot prepaid card, a shrewd decision for holding spending under tight restraints or getting a MasterCard when your record of loan repayment isn’t excessively appealing. Check whether this pre-loaded card, with simple, reload choices, is ideal for you.
The Green Dot card isn’t your run-of-mill Visa. Truth be told, it’s not actually a charge card at all in the conventional feeling of the word. That is on the grounds that it is a pre-loaded card, a monster of an alternate sort.
Green Dot Prepaid Card Login:
- If the page is unresponsive, then you can visit the official web address greendot.com.
- As the page appears at the top right side of the page, click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Next enter user ID, password and proceed with the prompts to log in with the online account
- No overdraft or charges
- Monitor, you are going through with Green Dot portable application or text
- Send checks and take care of bills online for nothing
- Take out cash at more than 22,000 cross country MoneyPass ATMs up to $400 each day
- Have your compensation or government benefits naturally kept to your card
- There are four quick and advantageous ways of adding assets to your card. You can include a store, on the web, by changing out a check or from a Bank Account
- There are two different ways to get a card. You can either buy a card at retail stores or apply online which is free. At the point when you apply on the web, you will get a brief card number in a flash and your customized card will come via the post office. Your card will show up with $0 total. It has no worth until stacked. Reload charges apply. At the point when you get your customized card, you need to enact it prior to utilizing it, you can initiate your customized card on the web or call 1-866-795-7605.
Also Read : Sears Gift Card Balance Check
Reset Green Dot Prepaid Card Login Details:
- Copy and paste the Green Dot Card URL to visit the page greendot.com
- Next in the login section, click on the ‘Forgot user ID or password’ button.
- You have to choose the login help you need and follow the page instructions to complete the login recovery process.
Create Green Dot Prepaid Card Account:
- Visit the official webpage of the Green Dot. The URL for the webpage is greendot.com
- Next, click on the ‘Create online user ID’ button.
- You have to provide the card details and click on the ‘Next button.
- Now follow the page instructions after this to complete the online account registration process.
Activate Green Dot Prepaid Card:
- For this use the web address to visit the Green Dot webpage greendot.com
- Secondly, at the top right section of the screen, click on the ‘Register/Activate’ button.
- Add the card number, expiration date, and CVV. Now click on the ‘Next’ tab.
- Now follow the page instructions after this to activate your card properly. After this, you will be able to utilize the card in eligible places.
Green Dot Prepaid Card Customer Help:
To get further assistance call on (866) 795-7597.