prepaid.bankofamerica.com/duadebit – Access To DUA Debit Card Account
DUA Debit Card Login
DUA Debit Card Login is an online portal developed by the Massachusetts DUA Card for its customers. If you are an account holder at the Massachusetts DUA Card you can sign into your account. Any user who hasn’t yet created account can sign up at the website of the DUA Card.
The Massachusetts DUA Card is issued by the Bank of America and offers services in partnership with it. If you are a customer of the bank you can log into your account at the web portal of the bank. In this post we have offered a complete guide to the account login procedure. Read on and have a great time signing into your account.
What is the Massachusetts DUA Card Login
In the above posts we have already described the login procedure in brief. However, those who haven’t yet understood the web portal we have are here to describe it to you. The Massachusetts DUA Card Login or the DUA Debit Card Login is a feature that lets the customers access their finances over the web.
If you have an active account you can log in within a matter of a few seconds. Once signed in the user can view their past transaction history, make a payment, pay credit card bills, make utility bill payments, transfer funds and more.
What are the requirements to signing in
For account login you need to have a few things handy. Here are the requirements to log in:
Internet– You should have a working internet connection to sign in or access the website of the DUA debit card.
Electronic Device– The user can make use of the DUA Debit Card mobile App or sign in through a web browser.
Private Device– We recommend you to use a private device so that you save passwords and have secure browsing.
How to Log into DUA Debit Card
- In order to sign into DUA Debit Card you need to open the website of the Massachusetts DUA Card. prepaid.bankofamerica.com/duadebit
- As the website opens you will find the sign in the widget at the top right.
- Enter the Username in the white spaces and click on the ‘Sign In’ button below.
- Provide password in the next page and you can access account.
- If you need username go to the homepage of the DUA Debit Card.
- After that click on the ‘Need Username’ link at the bottom of the sign in section.
- A new page labelled ‘Need Username’ opens.
- Enter card number in the respective blank space and click ‘Continue’.
Also Read : Access To Citi Special Purchase Rate Account
- If any user has lost their username they should open the login page of the DUA Debit Card.
- Now look below the sign in a widget for the ‘Forgot Username’ link.
- Click on it and you will be taken ahead to the next page.
- After the website opens you need to enter the email address associated with the debit card account.
- Click ‘Submit’ and check your email inbox for the new password.
How to Activate Card
- In case you haven’t yet activated your DUA Debit Card you can activate it online.
- Open the DUA Debit Card homepage and look for the ‘Activate My Card’ button towards the top right.
- Click on it and the debit card activation page opens.
- Enter your card number and tap ‘Continue’.
- On the next page you can validate identity and activate card.
The DUA Debit Card comes heaped with benefits. It is widely accepted anywhere where MasterCard is accepted and can be used for cash withdrawal at any of the ATMs. If you have the card you can enjoy these features along with online account management.