Login, Sign Up for My VCC Account:
Situated in the core of the city, Vancouver Community College offers scholastic, social, and social conditions that motivate important true preparation. Their nearby offices including connoisseur eateries, an auto shop, and salon and spa – permit understudies to sharpen their abilities and preparing while at the same time giving excellent cheaper administrations to the Downtown and East Vancouver communities.
VCC is pleased to motivate another age of understudies to find their interests, acquire fundamental abilities, and realize the stuff to prevail in a serious labor force. With more than 15,000 understudies, including a developing number of Aboriginal and International students, 1,100 representatives, and a yearly financial plan of $105 million, VCC is a central participant in the post-optional scene in B.C.
Programs of VCC:
Login to your My VCC Account:
- For this use the web address my.vcc.ca to visit the My VCC webpage
- Add the username, password.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
How to Reset My VCC Login Information:
- Go to the My VCC official portal my.vcc.ca
- Click on the ‘Forgot password’ tab under the login boxes.
- Next hit on the ‘Reset now’ button. Add the account email or username, check the verification code and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Follow the page instructions after this and complete the login recovery process.
- For further assistance click on ‘Login help’ button.
Register for My VCC Account:
- To get registered go to the portal using the link my.vcc.ca
- At the center-right side of the page click on ‘reset your own password in the future, by registering here’ tab.
- You will be requested to login with the Microsoft account.
Also Read : Sarasota Students Login
Apply for VCC Program:
- Enter the URL vcc.ca in the address bar and click enter.
- At the center-right side of the screen click on the ‘Apply’ button.
- You can choose apply now. For this choose the program you need and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- For example, you want to enroll to accounting read the details on the page and enter the required details. Then follow the page instructions to complete the application.
- If you are an international student click on ‘VCC international website’ button.
- Check the requirement for admission: International students must be at least 17 years of age by the program start date when applying to VCC.
- English requirements vary by program. Check the English Entrance Requirements for International Students chart for a quick overview, or refer to specific program pages for details.
- Admissions requirements vary by program.
- After that check how to apply for the course you have decided on: Projects are presented on a first-qualified, first-conceded premise. Make sure that all affirmation prerequisites are met prior to applying.
- Candidates may be considered for one program for each application. Applications for more than one program in a similar admission are not acknowledged.
- Really look at application accessibility and apply if the program status designates ‘Apply Now.
- Offers are not ensured, and qualified candidates might be put on the shortlist if program seats are full or held. Remember all of the accompanyings for one email to email@example.com if the status is ‘Apply Now.
- VCC International Education Application Form
- Visa photograph page
- Instructive reports, for example, records and graduation declarations with ensured interpretations
- Evidence of English Proficiency. Contact VCC’s Pathway Partners if English redesigning is required.
- Other program-explicit necessities, for example, portfolios or reference letters.
- Study Permit, if pertinent.
- Global application charge: $145 per program, and $70 for resulting programs
- Application charges are endless supply of the applications.
- Application charges and appraisal expenses are non-refundable.
- Application charges are not transferrable among VCC programs. Understudies applying to an alternate program should pay the application charge once more.
- Applications are removed if a proposition is dismissed, or then again if the program applied to has begun. To re-apply, another application bundle and application expense will be required.
VCC Contact Details:
To get more details call on the toll-free number 604.871.7000. Toll-free in Canada and U.S.: 1.866.565.7820. Fax: 604.871.7100. Or write to 1155 East Broadway. Vancouver, B.C. V5T 4V5.