www.mohela.com – Online Account Login For Mahela Student Loan
MOHELA Student Loan
The Higher Education Loan Authority of the State of Missouri is also known as the Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority or MOHELA. It was created back in the year 1981. The headquarter of MOHELA was situated in St Louis, Missouri, United State. It is ranked among the 10 largest student loan services. In 2013, around 625 employees work for MOHELA. This company helps the students obtain low-cost education loan. MOHELA help to the student to attend Missouri schools.
How to Login:
Login into the MOHELA student loan portal is very easy. For login, you need username and password. You also need a decent internet connection. If you wish to login then follow the tutorial:
- Open your browser and search for MOHELA.
- Also, you can click here for direct access to the page: www.mohela.com Then click on Log In Now button.
- Now enter User Name and Password.
- If you using your own device then check the Remember Me box. Otherwise, keep the box remain unchecked.
- Now click on the Login button.
- You can directly access any page from there. Just click on the Take Me To option beside the Remember Me box.
How to Create an Account
Creating an Account in MOHELA portal is very easy. You need your personal details and a good internet connection to create an account. Follow these simple steps to create your MOHELA account.
- First, you have to visit the official site of MOHELA.
- Click on Create an Account button under the login button.
- Then a new page will appear on your screen.
- You have to enter your personal information. Such as SSN, Date of Birth and Last Name.
- Then choose a User Name.
- Create a Password. Then confirm it.
- Set a Password Hint. It will help you in case if you forgot your password.
- Read the Notice and click on the agree box.
- Click on Continue button.
Types of Loans MOHELA Provides
MOHELA provides different types of loan to the students according to your needs. There is a list of different types of student loans down below:
- Federal Subsidized and Unsubsidized Stafford Loans
- Federal PLUS Loans
- Federal Perkins Loans
- Federal GrandPLUS Loans
- Federal Student Loan Consolidation
- Private Alternative Loans
How to Make Payment
- You can make a payment over your phone. For making a payment you have dial 1-888-866-4352. Then follow the instructions to make a payment.
- You can your loan bills through Mail. For that, you have to contact customer service and ask them the payment address as it differs for each individual depending upon the type of loan and account.
- You can also use the automatic payment option. For that, you have enrolled yourself in MOHELA Auto Debit Program. You will get a 0.25% interest rate reduction.
TTY: Dial 711
Your SSN or Account Number will be required.
Hours of Operation
7 am – 9 pm CT Monday – Thursday
7 am – 5 pm CT Friday
Request for Assistance
633 Spirit Drive
Chesterfield, MO 63005-1243
Also Read : How To Login Into SNHU Student Account Online
Do not submit payments to this address.
For fastest processing of documents, consider uploading when possible.