www.alabamapower.com/residential – Pay Your Alabama Power Bill Online
Alabama power bill pay Pay:
Alabama is an excellent spot with uncommon normal assets. Securing those assets, while giving moderate, solid, power for their clients is at the core of their organization’s central goal and why they strive to offer some benefit to the networks they serve. Power changed Alabama’s economy. Perceive how their organizers’ fantasies about lighting Alabama was brought to life.
They are focused on the vital difficult work of managing transparently and genuinely with the components that have brought them here so they may push ahead together organizations, networks, and people the same to a position of reasonableness, value and acknowledgment to make a more promising time to come for all individuals.
Alabama Power Online Bill Payment:
- To pay the bill online open the page www.alabamapower.com/residential
- As the page appears at top right click on ‘Login’ button.
- In the next screen provide You have to enter user ID, password click on the ‘Login’ button.
How to Recover Alabama Power Login Information:
- To recover the login initials open the page www.alabamapower.com/residential
- After the page appears in the login widget click on the ‘Forgot Username’ button.
- You have to enter email, check the verification box click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- For password recovery enter the username and follow the prompts.
How to Register for Alabama Power Account:
- For the account registration open the page www.alabamapower.com/residential
- Once the page appears in the login widget hit on the ‘Register now’ button.
- In the next screen provide your name, last four of social security, zip code, check the verification box click on the ‘Lookup account’ button.
Alabama Power One Time Payment:
- To make one time payment open the page www.alabamapower.com/residential
- As the page opens at top right click on ‘Pay now’ button
- In the next screen enter the digits of account, select the profile and proceed with the prompts.
Also Read : How to Pay Progressive Bill Online
Alabama Power Bill AutoPay:
- To set the automated payment and for this you have to log in to your account.
- You have to open the page, www.alabamapower.com/residential
- As the page opens login to your account set the payment option.
Alabama Power Bill Pay in Person:
- To pay in person open the page, www.alabamapower.com/residential
- As the page opens at top right click on ‘Options’ button.
- In the next screen hit on ‘In person’ button. Now hit on ‘Find other locations’ button
- As the page appears at the center you need to enter your address, city, zip code click on and proceed with the prompts.
- You can also check the map for payment location.
Alabama Power Bill Pay by Phone:
- You can always pay by phone and for that you need the bill and your cards it can be debit or credit.
- You have to call on, Residential: 1-800-245-2244. Business: 1-888-430-5787.
Alabama Power Bill Pay by Mail:
- To pay by mail you can post the payment through check or you can send a draft.
- Send it to, P.O. Box 242. Birmingham, Alabama 35292.
Alabama Power Programs:
- Drive Smart: By lessening the number of vehicles out and about, they can improve air quality. Their organization with Commute Smart urges representatives to diminish mileage and make driving propensity changes that lessen emanations and ground-level ozone. Their representatives have diminished vehicle travel by almost more than a thousand miles through vanpooling, teleworking, carpooling, bicycling or strolling to work.
- APSO: The Alabama Power Service Organization incorporates in excess of 5,000 Alabama Power, Southern Nuclear, and Southern Company Services representatives and their families. Their individuals center their endeavors around helping not-for-profit gatherings and beneficent activities that advance schooling, the climate and network upgrade to address basic issues.
- Recharge the Rivers: Renew the Rivers is a public honor winning effort began by Alabama Power that has since developed into network cleanups on lakes, waterways, and rivers across four Southeastern states. Since its beginning, a huge number of volunteers have eliminated more than 13.5 million pounds of refuse and trash from streams. Regularly, in excess of 30 network cleanups happen each year in Alabama.
- Understudy Partnership: They are joining forces with the Alabama Bass Trail to have understudy fish living space workshops and waterway cleanups. Secondary school understudies from over the state help amass fish fascination gadgets, or FADs, under the oversight of the organization’s stewardship group. Understudies make these FADs from earth benevolent and normally happening materials, which will give the fish a sheltered climate and insurance from the sun.
Alabama Power Contact Information:
For further information call on the toll-free number, 1-800-888-2726. Or write to, PO Box 242. Birmingham, AL 35292.