www.liteblue.usps.gov – LiteBlue And SSP Employee Login
USPS LiteBlue & SSP Employee Portal Login :
United State Postal Service enables its employees to access LiteBlue Self Service Web Application and helps them stay connected and communicate faster. LiteBlue Employee Portal is an extranet service provided by USPS and strictly intended for the authorized users who have required SSP (Self Service Profile) login information.
The site is packed with the information about career development, revenue and service performance, products and recognition and offers the users convenient, confidential and secure ways to complete all the employee-elected activities.
LiteBlue can also be used to enter other USPS Self Service Web Applications such as PostalEASE, the Thrift Saving Plan and Office Management Employee Benefit Site. It allows the users to access PostalEASE through LiteBlue to check and during open season, change your benefit selection. Accessing the portal is completely secure as it is designed to protect the ID, password and other personal data.
How to Log In LiteBlue Self Service Portal
In order to access the United State Postal Service LiteBlue Communication portal, all the Employees must have their Employee ID and USPS Self Service password. The ID can be found at the top just above the words “Employee ID” on your USPS earning statement and the password must be set up in your USPS Self Service Profile (SSP) application.
To get started with the login procedure, keep all those above mentioned required credentials handy and access a web browser from your computer or mobile device connected with the internet. Then you can follow the steps listed to help you below.
- Visit www.liteblue.usps.gov
- Enter the 8-digit Employee ID from your earning statement in the respective space provided at the middle left-hand side of the screen
- Next, enter the USPS Password under the first field
- Click the “Log On” button
How to Reset USPS Password in Self Service Profile Portal
The employees, who have forgotten their USPS password or have not set up it in their USPS SSP Application, need to use the USPS Self Service Profile Portal where they can not only reset the password but also a lot of activities like create your Self Service Profile, update the PIN and password, add or change email address, set up or edit security questions and more.
- To access Self Service Profile Application, click the “Forget Your Password?” link below the ‘Log On’ button in LiteBlue portal or visit www.ssp.usps.gov
- Click “Enter SSP”
- Sign into SSP with your USPS Employee ID and Password to reset the password and regain your LiteBlue access
Read Also : Victoria’s Secret Login
To Reset your SSP Password
The first time users need to log in to SSP with the temporary password from the letter sent to you and then change it with a permanent one.
And if you set up your SSP password earlier but are not able to remember, click the “Forgot Password” link below the ‘Sign In’ button and submit your 8-digit USPS Employee Identification Number.
Entering the Self Service Profile login screen, click on the “Forgot Password” link again and the application will lead you through the process required to generate a new password and obtain your United State Postal Service Self Service Profile Application.
Some Useful Information about USPS LiteBlue and SSP
- The USPS Self Service Password is different from the ACE password. The SSP password is used only for the HR Online Applications.
- You can be locked out to the system temporarily (generally for 15 minutes) for 6 failed attempts to enter the SSP password, so try to provide correct credentials while logging into USPS LiteBlue, SSP or other applications of the service.
- The Self Service Profile (SSP) along with the Employee Identification Number (EID) can be used for all USPS web HR Self Service applications i.e. eIDEAS, eOPF, eReassign, PostalEASE, and LiteBlue.
- The 4-digit USPS PIN is only used for USPS HR Self Service Interactive Voice Response (IVR) transactions and applications like Phone Lines Jobbidding IVR, PostalEASE IVR, and HRSSC IVR
- If the users do not choose to add an Email address in their SSP Profile, all communication and confirmation of any changes to your SSP application will be sent to the address recorded in USPS First Class Mail
LiteBlue Contact Information
The employees who need more assistance to access LiteBlue or SSP portal can contact the USPS Self Service Hotline by calling at 1-877-477-3237