www.employeeconnection.net – The process to Login into the Macy’s Employee Connection Portal
Macy’s is a well-known brand in the retail field. It offers many discounted products to the customers and also provides various benefits to the employees. The benefits can be accessed through a company portal. It takes only a few minutes to log in to the account.
Macy’s which is originally known as R.H. Macy & Co is an American chain of departmental stores that mainly provides furniture, kidswear, menswear and women fashion and accessories. It was founded in the year 1858 by Rowland Hussey Macy in New York City where it is headquartered in. It was merged into Federated Department Stores and renamed Macy’s Inc in 1994.
The stores are mainly located in shopping malls which are called Macy’s that sell furniture and fashion, Macy’s Backstage is a store in store format chains that are fully departmental stores and Market by Macy’s which are small-format stores. Currently, it has 551 stores in all of America and its flagship stores is located in Herald Square in Manhattan.
Features and Benefits of the Macy’s Employee Connection Website:
- The portal allows the employees to access their benefits from the company such as health insurance, 401k accounts, COBRA benefits and much more.
- The employees can avail scholarship programs for their academics, college 529 plans, assistance programs and others.
- The latest newsletters, discounts, upcoming and ongoing offers, events, announcements are provided in the portal.
- The payrolls, previous payments, incentives, payscale upgrades and other payment-related information are available on the website.
- The attendance, leaves, timetables, schedules, work progress and other work-related info are also updated.
Procedure to Register for the Portal:
- The username and password of the portal are provided to the employee during enrollment.
- The employees must keep their credentials safe and secure to avoid misuse or unauthorized use.
Steps to login into the Macy’s Employee Connection Portal:
- Open the browser and visit the website: www.employeeconnection.net
- Click on the required application you want to access or My In-Site option on the top right corner of the page.
- On the landing page, click on Colleague Sign In if you’re a current employee or Former Colleague Sign In if you left the organization.
- Enter the 8-digit employee ID in the first field.
- Provide the password in the second field and click on Log In.
- You will be logged in to the portal and can make use of the applications provided.
Procedure to reset the password of the Portal:
- In case of any problem regarding the Login procedure or password recovery, contact the Help-Desk at 1800-234-6229.
- The portal is meant to be used by the employees of Macy’s only.
- Replicating, copying, transmitting, or altering any of the contents of the website is strictly prohibited.
For Further Queries and Support:
7 West Seventh St.,
Cincinnati, OH 45202.
Phone Number: 1513-573-7912
Macy’s Official Website: www.macys.com
Macy’s Employee Connection Portal: www.employeeconnection.net