www.onemainfinancial.com – OneMain Financial Login
OneMain Financial Personal Loan & Online Account Access :
OneMain Financial offers the people to apply for a personal loan online and take care of various expenses of life ranging from debt consolidation to vacations to medical cost. After the approval, the loan consumers can also sign up for OneMain Online Account to get the most out of the service such as Direct Pay, OneMain Rewards, paperless billing statements without the clutter, free VantageScore credit score, convenient payments options and many more.
How to Apply for OneMain Personal Loan Online
There can be a lot of reasons to apply for a personal loan. And whatever the reason can be, OneMain Personal Loan may become a good option for your convenience. So if you want to get the loan, you can submit an application over the internet and get a quick decision on your request.
Before initiating the process, make sure you have the following documents that you must have for applying for a OneMain Personal Loan.
- A copy of valid government-issued photo Ids like a driver’s license or passport
- Proof of your residence e.g. a utility bill, driver’s license with your current address or a signed lease
- Income proof like pay stubs or tax returns
Additional items may be asked based on the applicant’s unique situation. If you have all the things listed here, you can apply for a personal loan online with OneMain Financial. To do it, you can
- Visit www.onemainfinancial.com
- Click the “APPLY NOW” button at the top right corner of the page.
- Entering the application page first you have to input your desired loan amount and select the loan purpose.
- Mark the right option on whether you will be applying for this loan individually or with a co-applicant
- Then provide some of your personal, employment and financial information i.e. Name, Home Address, Email Address, Phone Number, DOB, SSN, Monthly Net Income, and Source of Income.
- Click on “SUBMIT APPLICATION” when you are done.
Your loan decision depends on a variety of factors that include your credit history, income, expenses, other financial obligations, and the availability and value of the collateral. And the loan term is based on your ability to repay along with those factors, your unique situation and needs.
If your loan request is approved, you need to visit your nearest OneMain brunch to verify your identity and other documents and meet with a loan specialist to discuss your options. After that, sign your loan documents and receive your funds by direct deposit into your checking or savings account. Or, you can receive a check at the brunch.
How to Create OneMain Online Account
The OneMain Financial Loan customer can sign up for online access on their existing account or the account for which they have submitted their loan application. To create a OneMain Financial Online Account, access a good internet-connected device and
- Go to www.onemainfinancial.com
- Click the “LOG IN” link next to ‘APPLY NOW’ from the upper right side of the screen
- On the next page, you have to click the “Need an online account? Sign up now!” link found at the bottom of the login box.
- Fill out a short form with the information, i.e. First Name, Last Name, Account Number, Last 4 digits of SSN, and Zip, as it appears on your OneMain monthly statement.
- Click the “Continue” button to initiate the sign-up process and create your OneMain Online Account login credentials.
Those having difficulty to locate the Account Number need to check the top right portion of their monthly OneMain loan statement.
And if you have submitted an application and do not have an account number yet, check your email and find the account creation link sent by OneMain to view your application status and sign up for online access.
Once you successfully create your OneMain online account, you can access all the benefits of the service such as you can
- Set up automatic recurring payments to avoid late fees
- View billing statement and payment history
- Enroll for paperless e-billing and access the statements in one place
- Access OneMain Rewards and Perks, earn points toward gift cards
- Track credit history, scoring factors, and plans with free VantageScore credit score and more
How to Log In OneMain Financial Online Account
In order to take advantage of all those above-mentioned benefits and manage your OneMain personal loan account online, you can log in your OneMain Online Account by completing some simple and easy steps.
- Go to OneMain Financial official website and click on the “LOG IN” link from the top right corner of the page or directly access, www.onemainfinancial.com/log-in
- Enter your Email or Username and Password associated with your OneMain Online Account in their respective fields provided on the login page.
- Check the “Remember Me” box if you want to store the login info in the device you are using so that your future login process can be fast.
- Click the “LOG IN” button.
How to Recover Your OneMain Online Account Login Information
The OneMain Online Account users, who do not remember their login credentials, can click the “Forgot Username or Password” link below the ‘LOG IN’ button and provide the requested information they will be asked for.
To reset the password, you will need to submit your OneMain Online Account Username or Email address registered on the file. A reset link along with the necessary instructions will be sent to you in that address so that you can generate a new password through that link and gain the access to your OneMain online account again.
And if you need to find the username of your OneMain Online Account, you have to enter the following details.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
- Zip Code
How to Make OneMain Online Payment
Several payment options, such as online, in-person, by phone, by mail, by mobile app, and through participating retailers, are available for making OneMain payment. You can choose the most convenient option for you.
Read Also : Ooma Account Login
With the online option, you can make a one-time payment by logging into your OneMain Online Account. Even if you do not have an online account, you can make your OneMain Online Payment. The link is posted in the login page under the ‘Log in to my account’ box.
While making a one-time payment, you must keep the OneMain Account number for which you are going to make the payment on, Social Security Number and a blank check ready.
When you are a OneMain Online Account member, it is always better to opt for making recurring payments through Direct Pay so that you can never be worried about missing a payment. To set up the auto pay, just log into your OneMain Online Account and enroll in Direct Pay.
The Online Payments can be made using your checking or savings account through ACH transfer. You can also use a debit card but it is not available in Direct Pay.
Pay by Phone
To make a phone payment, you can either call the OneMain Customer Service Number at 1-800-742-5465 or call the OneMain Financial brunch that serves your loan. You can easily get the brunch phone number on your monthly statement or in your OneMain Online Account.
Pay by Mail
For mail-payments, you can send a personal check or cashier check or money order to the address printed on your OneMain monthly statements.
Pay in Brunch
In a brunch, you can get a number of accepted forms of payments such as debit card, personal check, third party personal check, payroll check, government check, cashier check, traveler’s check, money order, bank draft, insurance draft, and ACH. You can visit any OneMain branch and pay using any of the options.
Pay by Participating Retailers
Use the PayNearMe service free of cost and pay in cash at participating locations of CVS, 7 Eleven, Casey’s General Store and Family Dollar. If you want to pay by this method, make sure you have your personalized payment code received by your loan specialist.
For more assistance and to ask any questions about your OneMain Financial Loan and Online Account Access, call at the following numbers.
General Account Support: (800) 742-5465
Technical Assistance: (877) 520-6246
Existing insurance inquiries: (800) 325-2147
Existing mortgage account inquiries (866) 698-8332
You can also go to OneMain Financial Contact Us page and check out the FAQs. If you cannot find your answers, fill out a short form and send a message describing your issue.