www.ooma.com – Ooma Account Login
My Ooma Online Account Login :
Ooma provides their customers with My Ooma Portal Online to activate their newly purchased Ooma Telo and Office device to stay connected at home or at the office as well as access their Ooma Online Account to take advantages of the service. Using the My Ooma Online, you can hear messages, check call logs, control your preferences and a whole lot more at any time from any internet connected computer or mobile devices.
Ooma is a standalone device that does not require any computer or software to install. All the users need is to have a high-speed internet connection like cable, DSL or fiber-optic and a regular home phone. It lets the users call anyone, at any number anywhere in the US without a charge.
Ooma Telo Features & Benefits
Ooma offers the customers free and low-cost home and business phone service using high-speed internet to provide advanced features and connected services. Here are some of the services provided by Ooma Home Phone.
- Free US calling with Ooma Telo purchase by paying the fees and applicable taxes
- Free outbound calling with Ooma Mobile HD App on iOS and Android devices
- Ooma PureVoice HD Technology for fewer dropped calls and crisp, acoustic performance
- 911 and 911 alerts services during emergencies
- Low-cost international calling
- Caller ID and Call waiting at no extra charge
- Voicemail and free Ooma to Ooma calling
Apart from these, you can access One touch playback messages, Ooma Wireless Adapter, Ooma Bluetooth Adapter, use with Amazon Echo and Alexa, free trial of Ooma Premier, and lot more.
How to Activate your Ooma Telo or Office & Create Online Account
The consumers, who have purchased an Ooma Telo device for their home or Ooma Office for the business, can activate the system as well as create their new Ooma Account online by completing some simple and easy steps.
For an Ooma Office, make a note that only the admins can activate the base station of the system. For initiating the activation process and registering your new Telo account, keep the new Ooma device handy and then you can follow the brief guide provided below.
- Go to Ooma official website at www.ooma.com
- Hover the mouse pointer over the “LOGIN” located at the top right corner of the page to view the login options.
- Click on the “My Ooma Telo” link for a home device or “My Ooma Office” link for business office device, which one is applicable for you.
- Entering your desired portal, click on the “Activate your new account” below the login section. (“For Admin” login tab must be selected to find the activation link if you are on ‘Ooma Office portal)
- Enter the 7 characters long Activation code printed on the bottom of the Ooma Telo device or Ooma Office Base Station
- Click the “Next” button to enter the phone number
Several options are available for registering your Ooma Telo online. You have the option to pick any new phone number in any US area code (excluding Alaska). If you prefer to keep your current phone number, select a new temporary number for your Ooma service and submit a request to Ooma to port your existing phone number to Ooma Telo.
Complete all the steps providing the requested contact details, service address, billing information, etc. and create your Ooma Online Account.
Porting process may take one or two weeks. Do not disconnect your current phone service until the number has been ported. After that, you can cancel your old phone service.
How to Log In My Ooma Telo or Ooma Office
Once your Ooma account will be activated, the registered users can log into their My Ooma or Ooma Office online to manage and take the full benefits of the service. For logging in, you will need to complete the steps listed here.
My Ooma Telo Login
- Go to www.ooma.com
- Click the “My Ooma Telo” link from the drop-down lists of ‘LOGIN’ at the top right corner of the homepage.
- Enter the phone number and password registered with your Ooma Telo account in their respective spaces
- Consider unchecking the “Remember Me” box that is marked by default if are on a public and shared device for security.
- Click the green “Login” button
If you forgot your My Ooma Telo Account Username and password, click the “Reset it” link located under “Activate your new account” and enter your MyOoma Phone Number and Email Address. Hit the “Send Link” button to receive the password reset link.
Ooma Office Login
- Access the Ooma Office Login portal by clicking the “My Ooma Office link” from the ‘Login’ tab in the Ooma website.
- If you are an Admin, you have to select the country and enter the Ooma phone number and password.
- For Users log in, you need to enter the phone number, extension and password after the country selection.
- Tick the “Keep me logged in” checkbox to speed up the later login process.
- Click the red “Login” button.
In Ooma Office Login, only the admins can reset the password of the respective Ooma Account. For that, an admin will be required to click the “Forgot Your Password” link and submit their Office Phone Number and Email Address. Ooma will send you a link with necessary instructions to reset the password.
After logging in you can manage your Ooma online account and use the Ooma Office features such as the virtual receptionist, extensions, conference lines, and more.
How to Log In Ooma Partner or Agent Account Login
If you are a distributor partner and agent of Ooma and your company has been registered with Ooma, you can also access the portal by logging into your Ooma online account. To sign in, the eligible Ooma partner or agent with required login credentials will need to
- Visit the Ooma site at www.ooma.com
- Click the “Partner’s Login” under the ‘LOGIN’ section at the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your email or VAR ID and password in the entry fields at the left-hand side of the portal
- If you are an Ooma Agent, click the link below the Sign-In area and enter your Agent Code and Password in the box provided on the ‘Agent Sign In’ page.
- Check the “Remember Me” box to speed up the future login process on the device you are using
- Click the “Sign In” button to continue.
The Ooma partners who have forgotten their password, can click the link posted beside the ‘Sign In’ button and enter their email to reset the password.
If you are an authorized reseller, who already have their VAR ID and an account with Ooma but do not have the required login credentials to access the portal, can click the link posted at the right-hand side of the page and create their password for the first time by entering their VAR ID and Email Address.
How to Become an Ooma Partner & Create Account Online
The interested people, who want to become an Ooma reseller or partner and use the portal, need to create an online account. For that, visit the Ooma Partner’s Login page as described before or directly access www.partner.ooma.com/signin . Click the “Become a Partner” link from the top of the page or under ‘Create an Account’. There you need to select your preferred reseller type and provide the following details.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email address
- Phone number with extension
- Company Name
- Zip Code
Then you need to select your Industry; choose the Reseller Type and answer some questions about your company such as
- How long your company has been in business
- Geographic area served
- Number of employees
- Annual Sales Revenue
- Total number of Sales Staff
- What other VoIP brands you support
- If you have currently VoIP-specific sales opportunities
- Type any additional information about the business
- Add an 80×65 sized file of your company logo
Check the box to state that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions. Hit the “Sign Up” button to create your online account. And if your company has already been registered with Ooma, you can request access under that existing company by entering your name and email address. The required link is provided at the first section of the ‘Become a Partner’ page.
Read Also : Scentsy Consultant Login
Ooma Contact Information
For any inquiries, call the customer support number.
Ooma Residential Services Phone Number: 1-888-711-6662
Ooma Business Services Phone Number: 1-866-939-6662
To ask any question regarding Ooma Partner or Agent Login, you can call 866-452-6662.
Ooma Corporate Address:
525 Almanor Avenue
Suite 200, Sunnyvale, CA 94085