moodle.regiscollege.edu – Login Guide For Regis College Moodle Account
Regis College Moodle Login
Regis College allows its students to access Moodle, a Course Management System, to provide an introduction to using an online learning platform and help them learn in a variety of ways. Moodle gives the users easy access to their current courses and groups they are associated with and also enables them to sharpen their technology, organization, communication, and skills.
Both the teachers and the students can use this free web application to create effective online learning environments and stay on track with their courses. By logging into Moodle, you can perform a lot of activities such as
- Navigate around the course
- Use the Activity modules shown in the course
- Identify and utilize course key elements like topics, blocks, activities, resources, etc.
- Join the Forums and make posts to respond a prompt, essays and other contributions as well as add a new discussion
- Take quizzes and tests at home or in class; post assignments
- Submit a private post that only you and your professor have access to.
- Interact with the course educators and other students and more.
Note that each course at Regis College has a different type of Moodle activity. It depends on the teachers’ preferences. You will need to talk to your educator to get more information about Moodle and its features that you can access.
How to Log In Regis College Moodle Site
In order to participate in the Regis College online courses in Moodle and access all the features, resources and learning tools of this Regis Resource, you will need to log into Moodle. To do it, keep the requiredMoodle login information that you got with your Regis Email handy and follow the steps provided below.
- Go to the Regis College Moodle Login Site www.moodle.regiscollege.edu
- Enter the username and password in their specific fields on the left-hand side of the page.
- Select the “Remember Username” checkbox if you want. It will help you to speed up the future login process by auto-filling the username box on the device you enable the feature.
- Click the “Log in” button.
After you successfully log in, the Moodle Homepage including several features, latest news, and useful tips to access Moodle will appear in your screen. And the first time users will see a list of the courses in the site or under ‘My Course’ in the ‘Navigation’ section. They will need to click their courses from the list to access and enter the course content.
Keep in mind, your course will appear on Moodle only when the teachers and the Registrar’s office of Regis College have granted your access to the course. Clicking on the course on the Moodle Homepage, Navigation section or Current Courses List, you can see the Moodle Site specific to your course.
How to Recover Regis College Moodle Login Information
The first-time Moodle users with password problem or the existing users who do not remember theirMoodle login credentials, can retrieve the username and reset the password. If you are experiencing these types of difficulties, you can take the following steps.
- Access Regis College Moodle Login Site www.moodle.regiscollege.edu and click on the “Forgotten your username or password?” link below the login button.
- Or, you can directly go to the Microsoft Online Password Reset Page, www.passwordreset.microsoftonline.com
- Enter your User Id in its field to confirm your identity
- Then type the characters in the pictures or the words in the audio in the last field of the page
- Click the “Next” button to initiate the recovery procedure.
Follow the prompts; provide all the required information and complete all the tasks you will be asked for to recover the account and get back into your Regis College Moodle Access.
About Regis College
Regis College is a private non-profit Roman Catholic university in Greater Boston with over 3000 undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral students. Founded in 1927 by the Sister of St. Joseph, Regis has four schools in Arts & Science, Business & Communication, Health Sciences, and Nursing.
Also Read : How to Log In Kinnser Online Account
For the Regis Moodle issues, you can contact the ITS Help Desk by signing into their Microsoft Account. The link is provided on the drop-down list of the ‘Regis College’ menu that can be found at the top left side of the Moodle Login Page.
Regis College Phone Number: 781-768-7000
Physical Address: 235 Wellesley Street, Weston MA 02493