eraider.ttu.edu – How To Login In TTU eRaider Online Aoocunt
TTU eRaiderOnlineAccount Login
Texas Tech University enables its students to log into their eRaider Online Account and access all the authenticated IT services and many resources at TTU. eRaider is the TTU Electronic Identification. Using an eRaider account, the authorized members can access their TechMail (TTU Email), enroll in computing short courses, take advantage of online training, download free software, create a personal website, stay updated with the important information, and much more.
TTU eRaider Online Account also allows the users to access Raiderlink, TTU online campus connection that provides class registration, financial services, campus calendar, campus announcement, search engines, local weather forecasts and links to many other University services.
How to Create TTU eRaider Account Online
In order to access Texas Tech eRaiderresources and service, the TTU students and employees need to set up an online account to activate the service. For that, you can use the following guide provided below.
Before beginning, make sure theeRaider set-up code, which you received in your non-Texas Tech Email Account from email@example.com or from the Texas Tech staff member who manually authorized your account and a phone number capable of receiving text messages or voice calls are ready.
If your account is automatically authorized in eRaider process and you cannot find the code in your email inbox, check the junk or spam folder. Still can’t locate the code? Then it may be possible your eRaider Web Account is already set up. For that, you can try to reset the password.
- Go to Texas Tech eRaider Web Sign-In portal, www.eraider.ttu.edu
- Click on the“Set-Up Account” button, the very first option under ‘Manage Your Account’
- Entering the eRaiderAccountSet-Up page, type the requested information i.e. first name, last name, birthdate (mm/dd/yyyy form), and Code in their respective fields.
- In this step, you may need to specify your biological information if your account is manually authorized by a staff member instead of automatically authorized by banner or eRaider processes.
- Provide the contact information, specifically a contact phone number and an alternate email address and click “Continue”
- A verification code will be sent to the contact sources that you have just specified. Check the phone or email to locate the code and enter it into the appropriate field on the eRaiderSet-Up screen.
- Create a password of your choice that conforms to the requirements and can also be easily remembered.
- Follow the prompts and select an email address, primary address or set a PIN if needed
- Click the “Complete Account Set-Up” when you finish and the screen will show you confirm information.
Wait up to 30 minutes for the changes take effect and your TTU eRaider Account to be finalized. After that period of time, you can be able to sign in and enter the system.
How to Log In TTU eRaider Web Account
Once your TTU eRaider Web Account setting up process is complete, you can log in to it and access theTexas Tech University e-Raider authenticated services anytime at your convenience.
- For logging in, you can either visit the Texas Tech University official website, www.ttu.edu and click on the “Raiderlink” at the top right corner of the homepage or, access theTTU eRaider Web Sign-In portal, www.eraider.ttu.edu and click on “Manage Your Account”.
- Enter your eRaider username or Email Address in the first field on the sign-in area at the right-hand side of the page.
- Input the password that you create at the time of yourTTU eRaider Account set-up in the next field.
- Click the “Sign In” button.
How to ResetTTU eRaiderLogin PasswordOnline
The TTU eRaiderusers, who do not know or have forgotten their current eRaider password or it has expired, can reset it and generate a new password online and regain theireRaider Web Account Access. To do that,
- Go to the eRaider Web Sign In portal www.eraider.ttu.edu
- Click the “Forgot Password?” button in the middle right-hand side of the page.
- Enter your eRaiderUsername and Date of Birth in the next page and click “Continue”
- To confirm your identity, you may be prompted to enter your Tech ID or SSN, if the information is on your file of theTTU eRaider system.
- Select between Voice Call and Text Message to receive the verification code.
- Provide the code into the field labeled as “Enter Code” and click the “Verify” button.
- Create an eRaider password following the requirements on the page and re-enter to confirm that new password.
Allow 5 minutes to make the password change take effect and after that, you can return toeRaider Web Sign-In Page.
The users who know their eRaider password but want to change it, can click the “Change Password” button on the Sign In page and log in to their eRaider Web Account to set a new password.
How to RecoverYoureRaider Username Online
If you cannot remember the username of your eRaiderOnline Account and therefore, are unable to access the system, you can find out your username with the self-help tool provided on the TTU eRaiderlogin page. To obtain your eRaider Username,
- Go to www.eraider.ttu.edu
- Click on the “Forgot Username?” button.
- Enter the required identification information i.e. legal first name, legal last name, and date of birth in their respective fields.
- Click the “Continue” button to verify your identity.
A verification code will be sent to the contact phone number specified on your Raider account. To receive the code in an automated voice call, choose the “Voice Call” option and to get it via SMS, select “Text Message”. Follow the instructions and enter the code in its appropriate space and your TTU eRaider Username will appear on the screen.
About Texas Tech University
Texas Tech University, commonly called Texas Tech or TTU, is one of the largest universities in Texas offering more than 150 study courses in 13 colleges and hosts, 60 research centers and institutes. The university was established in 1923 and named as Texas TechnologicalCollege till 1969. Texas Tech’s athletic teams, Red Raiders, and Lady Raiders are the members of the Big 12 Conference. Many of the TTU alumni have prominent careers in various fields in business, science, sports, government, entertainment, etc.
For any issue regarding your eRaider account access, contact with TTU IT Help Central by phone, mail or email for support.
Phone Number: 806-742-4375 or 877-484-3573 (toll-free)
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Writing Address: 407 Flint Ave, Lubbock, TX 79409