University of Phoenix eCampus Login
The University of Phoenix allows its students to log into their campus account and access their classroom online. Using this digital learning platform, the students view and read their course contents, access the University Library, review the syllabus, participate in a discussion, submit their assignments, see the grades and written feedback if added any, receive emails, message and notification on their computer or from their mobile devices.
How to Log In University of Phoenix eCampus Account Online
In order to access University of Phoenix the classroom resource center and take the benefits of the campus online learning environment, the UOPXstudents or faculty member will need to keep their login details registered in this Application Center handy and access a web browser to complete the following steps.
- Visit University of Phoenix eCampus Login Portal, www.ecampus.phoenix.edu
- Fill out the Username and Password fields with the right information
- Click on the “Login” button and you will be entered to your user profile to access the campus classroom.
How to Recover UOPX eCampus Login Information
The eCampus users can retrieve the username and reset the password if they lost their login credentials and are unable to enter the eCampus system. To initiate the recovery procedure over the web, you can follow the short guide listed below.
- Click the “Forgot Username/Password?” link under the ‘Login’ button on the UOPXeCampus Login page
- Select the problem you are experiencing duringeCampus login
- Click the “Continue” button to proceed
- Provide some of your personal i.e. First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth and last 4 digits of Social Security Number to identify yourself.
- Indicate that you are not a robot by completing the captcha on the page.
If the information provided by you will match the data onUniversity of Phoenix eCampus system, your username will be displayed on the screen.
For password resetting, you will receive a recovery email with the required link and necessary instructions. You can set a new password for your eCampus account through this Email. Make sure the new password must meet the eCampus Password Complexity Requirements criteria such as
- Must be 8-16 characters long
- Your username should not be included
- Must not contain your first or last name
- Must have at least 3 of these 4 requirements: minimum 1 lowercase letter, 1 uppercase letter, 1 number, and 1 special character
How to Register forUOPX eCampus
The members, who are new to the University of Phoenix eCampus Students and Faculty Web, are required to complete the online registration and create login information to access the portal. For that, you can
- Access the University of Phoenix eCampus portal at www.ecampus.phoenix.edu
- Click the “New to campus? Sign up here” link located below the login area at the right-hand side of the page.
- EnteringeCampus Registration Page, first, you have to create a 6 to 20 characters long alpha-numeric username that must not contain your SSN or PIN.
- Create a password maintaining the requirements criteria listed below the entry field
- Re-enter the newly created password to confirm
- Select your Birth Date
- Provide one of your Email ID to contact
- Enter the IRN (Individual Recorded Number) without any space or dashes.
- Click the “Register” button to finish the process.
The Individual Recorded Number orIRN is a 5 to 10 digits number that is automatically generated by the system when a student or a faculty member takes admission to the University of Phoenix. However, it is optional; you can skip the field if you do not know your IRN.
And also note that the username, you create here for your UOPXeCampus login, will be used as the prefix of your University issued email account.
Also Read : How To Login In TTU eRaider Online Aoocunt
About University of Phoenix
Founded by John Sperling, Ph.D., a Cambridge-educated economist, professor, and entrepreneur, in 1976 the University of Phoenix provides the adults with the higher education and helps them meet their academic, professional and personal goals. The university, headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, offers over 100 certificate and degree programs at the certificate, associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree levels.
For more assistance, you can use the following numbers provided by the University of Phoenix.
Student Service: 1-800-366-9699
Technical Support: 1-877-832-4867
Finance Support: 1-888-346-8679
General inquiries: 1-844-937-8679