login.i-ready.com – Login Process For i-Ready Online Account
Curriculum Associates i-Ready Online Account Login
i-Ready, an interactive online learning program by Curriculum Associates designed to provide individualized instructions based on students’ unique need, enables the registered users to log into their online account in the portal and access the tools and services allotted to them for the online classes easily and conveniently from their home computer.
i-Ready allows the learners to work independently on their own personalized online education plan and provides the digital instruction to meet their needs at their level. The lessons are assigned based on the results of i-Ready Diagnostic Test that determines every student’s individual academic skills in math and reading.
How to Log In i-Ready Online Account
i-Ready complements what a child is being taught in the classroom. It helps the students build essential math and reading skill as well as the teacher enhance classroom learning for all learners. Here is a short guide provided for the students and their parents, teachers, and administrators of the schools or districts using i-Ready to log into their i-Ready account.
- Visit the Curriculum Associates i-Ready Login portal at www.login.i-ready.com
- Enter the username and password in their respective fields in the middle of the page
- Select their state from the drop-down list.
- Click the “Go” button to enter the system and access the online classes and works.
Keep in mind you will be able to log into your i-Ready account as long as your computer meets the technical requirements of using i-Ready. In order to make sure the device passes the requirements, you can click the “Support” link at the top right corner of the i-Readylogin portal. Navigate to the right-hand side of the support page and click the respective links to run the system check or view the system requirements.
How to Log In i-ReadyOnline Account with K-1 Card
The students, whose districts have chosen to enable K-1 Card login as a simpler way for Kindergarten and first-grade student to access their i-Ready accounts, will need to keep their personalized K-1 Card handy and take the following steps.
- Click the “K-1 Card Login” link found at the right-hand of thei-Ready login box or you can directly go to www.login.i-ready.com/login/k1
- Select your 6-digit class number to identify your class
- Enter your name and personal icon to proceed
- Enter the Picture Code consisting of 3 picture icons to be logged into your i-Ready account
If you have difficulties to locate the above-mention login information in your personal-1 Card, you can click the encircled ‘?’ an icon at the top of the very first page of the i-Ready K-1 Card Login portal to see an example K-1 Card clearly indicating all the details.
How to Recover i-Ready Online Account Login Information
If thei-Ready user students and parents have forgotten or lost the required login credentials, they will need to contact their teachers to help them out to get them back into their i-Ready Account Access.
And if the teachers and administrators will be required to retrieve the username and reset the password of their i-Ready Account, they can use the login assistance on their-Readyportal. To begin the procedure,
- Click the “Forgot Username/Password” link under the entry fields on the thei-Readylogin page.
- Select between username and password which one you forgot.
- For resetting the password, input your-Ready Username, Email Address and select your state.
- And to find the username, you will just need to provide your Email Address
- Click the “Submit” button to receive an email with further instructions to sign in to your i-Ready account.
Remember, schools that use single sign-on access to i-Ready will have teacher portal access information on their website. In those cases, the teachers will need to visit the school’s website for further assistance.
Also Read : Online Account Login In For MyDISH
For any technical issue regarding i-Ready login, call the Curriculum Associates Customer Service Number at 800-225-0248
Or, email at email@example.com
153 Rangeway Road
North Billerica, MA 01862