Engrade School Pro Online Account Login :
Engrade School, an online learning management system and assessment platform, allows the registered members who are added to their system to log into their Engrade Pro Account and access the services use the tools allotted to them.
Please note that students and parents do not create their own accounts in Engrade System. If their school has upgraded to Engrade School and they are enrolled in a class, only the teachers or school administrators can create an account for them.
Engrade School is an educational technology company providing their services online for teachers, students and parents. Owned by McGraw Hill Education, Engrade is a configurable product offering a variety of features and settings for schools and districts. This simple yet secure platform brings all of the current educational platforms into one convenient environment and enables the teachers manage full learning cycle i.e. planning, teaching, assessing and analyzing in one place using the tools to the fullest potential.
To create an Engrade Pro account and take advantage of their services and tools, your school must be enrolled in their system. At first the administrator can sign up for Engrade School and provide them with the information about the school. Engrade will create the school for you and notify you when it is ready. Make sure all the settings of your new school are correct before you start to use it.
During the school creation process, you need to provide Engrade with a list of administrators. Engrade first create those administrators’ accounts and sends each of them an email containing their login information. Any administrator is allowed to create additional administrator account with View and Edit rights.
When all the procedure of Engrade school creation is complete, the school administrators can create the accounts for teachers and adds students to the school. This can be done in bulk or individually.
How to Log Into Engrade Pro Account
When your Engrade School Online Account is created, you will be provided with Engrade Pro Username and Password. The Engrade Username is unique identifiers for the users. It is not the email address associated to your Engrade Pro Account as it does not support the special characters.
Here is a short guide provided below for those, who want to access their Engrade Pro account.
- Have the login information and visit www.engradepro.com
- Enter your Username and Password in their respective fields
- Click the “LOG IN” button to proceed.
How to Retrieve Lost Engrade Pro Login Information
The Engrade Pro Account users, who have forgotten their username or password, can recover them following the steps listed below.
- Go to the Engrade Pro Login portal at www.engradepro.com Click the “Lost Password” link under the ‘LOG IN’ button to be navigated to the ‘Lost Password’ page
- Enter your Engrade Pro Username. And if you will be required to retrieve the username, enter the Email Address associated to the account.
- Click the green “Submit” button
An email containing your Engrade Pro Account username and a link will be sent to the email address that has on your Engrade Pro Account file.
In case, the email address is not enrolled in your Engrade Pro Account, you need to contact another user of your school and seek assistance to recover the username.
Read Also : Edward Jones Login
Some Useful Information about Engrade Pro Account Access
- In Engrade School, teachers’ accounts are created by the school administrators. And students and parents accounts can be created by administrators or teachers.
- Students must be added to the Engrade School by a school administrator before the teachers can add them to their classes.
- When the students are added to the Engrade system, they may not have account access . Separate actions must be taken to create the Student and Parent Account. That can be done at any time in bulk or individual basis.
- For login issues, students and parents can contact their teachers, teachers can contact school administrators and school administrators need to contact other school administrators or district administrators
- For best login experience, use the latest up-to-date version of the supported browsers such as Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.
If you face any problem accessing your Engrade Pro Account, visit the portal and click the “Help” link below the ‘Log In’ section. You will be prompted to the “Engrade Pro Support” page. You can get the useful links on them. Check them out to find solution of your issues.
Still, have troubles? Click the “Contact” link and submit a request by selecting the category you need help and providing the required details including the subject, your email address, a detailed description of your issues etc.