www.edwardjones.com – Edward Jones Login
Edward Jones Online Account Access :
Edward Jones invites their clients to sign up for online access and take advantages of the service for more information about their accounts and financial news. This digital service is exclusively provided for the Edward Jones customers and acts as a one-stop source for all the details related to their Edward Jones account, investments, timely market news, economic info, research and much more. It puts the users in control of their info whenever and wherever they want.
Besides, the online account users can always stay in touch with their Edward Jones financial advisor through a secure messaging system so that they can get assistance whenever they need. The online access can also enable them to understand where they are today and help ensure if they are making the right choice to reach their financial goal.
Edward Jones Online Access Features and Benefits
The Online Access is a great way to stay current with the Edward Jones Account. The service offers the users a number of features to enjoy. Some of them are listed below.
- View their Edward Jones accounts, historical account statements, trade confirmations and find their tax forms
- Sign up for e-delivery and access your statements and other account documents electronically
- Share the important documents with the financial advisor securely
- Pay the bills online
- Transfer funds electronically with ACH on Demand
- Create watchlists to follow the stocks you want
- Check the Edward Jones Stock Focus List, daily market commentary, headlines, and company news
Enroll in Edward Jones Online Account Access
In order to get around-the -lock-access to the Edward Jones account online, the customer at first need to register for the service and create an online account. For enrollment procedure and online access sign-up, keep your Edward Jones Account numbers handy and then you can follow the short guide mentioned here.
- Visit Edward Jones official website at www.edwardjones.com
- Navigate to the “Online Access” area near the top right-hand side of the web page and click the “Enroll Now” link at the bottom of the box.
- In the first field of the next page, enter the Account Number that can be easily found in the top right corner of the first page of your Edward Jones Statements. (If you need help finding the number on the document, click the ‘?’ icon at the end of the field to view an example)
- Enter your Date of Birth in the MM/DD/YYYY format in the second field
- Enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number in the next box
- Click the “Next” button to proceed.
After your identity is verified follow the on-screen prompts and provide all the required information you will be asked to complete the Edward Jones Online Access Sign-Up process.
Log into Edward Jones Online Account
If you already are an Edward Jones Online Account Access user or just have signed up for the service, you can log in and access the account by completing the steps provided below.
- Go to the same Edward Jones Making Sense of Investing site at www.edwardjones.com
- Click on the red “Secure Login” button under the ‘Online Access’ tab at the top right of the page
- Enter the User ID and password in their respective boxes on the page.
- Click on “Log In >” to enter and view your account
If you have decided to access your Edward Jones Online Account on the device you are currently using, you can check the box of “Save user ID on this device” before hitting the login button. It will speed the login procedure from the next time. Avoid if you are on the public computer or shared device.
After logging in, you can navigate to the “Documents” tab located at the top of your Edward Jones Online Account screen and click the “Tax Forms” to access the information.
In the case, you have forgotten your login credentials to access your Edward Jones Online Account, you can retrieve the User ID and reset the password. You can find the recovery link “Login Help” on the Edward Jones home page under the ‘Online Access’ box or in the Account Login page, titled “Forgot user ID and password’ next to the login button. Then enter the following information to get started.
- Date of Birth
- Last 4 digits of the Social Security Number
- Email Address (To find User ID)
- User ID (To change password)
If you received the message stating your account has been suspended, you need to call the Online Client Support Center.
Read Also : Disney Myid Login
Pay the Bills Online
Edward Jones comes with Online Bill Payment facility for their clients to make the chore easier and simplify their hectic life a little bit. With Edward Jones Online Bill Payment you can be able to enjoy the many convenient features such as
Edward Jones Online Bill Payment Features
- Access all of the critical bill payment tasks in one central Payment Center
- Make payments virtually almost anyone including your next door neighbour (except federal and state income tax or court-ordered payments)
- Receive e-bills from major billers like utility companies and credit card companies
- Use Automatic Payment for recurring bills e.g. mortgage payments, car payments, and insurance premiums
- Schedule one-time payments up to a year in advance
- Review the payment history of the last six months
- Sign up for email alert notification for the payments due
Requirements and Eligibility to Make Payments Online
To use the Edward Jones Online Bill Payment service, you must be an eligible Edward Jones Account holder and fulfill some certain criteria i.e.
- Your Edward Jones account type must be single, joint, living trust, testamentary trust, or sole proprietorship.
- You must be enrolled for online access at least for 30 days
- Must have an Edward Jones Account with Money Market or Insured Bank Depositary Program
The Edward Jones Insured Bank Depositary Program offers the consumers a competitive interest rate and up to $1.5 of Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation/FDIC coverage for your savings. It is an interest-bearing savings solution with FDIC protection. You can view the program details at www.edwardjones.com/bankdeposit
Sign Up for Online Bill Payment
To enroll for the bill payment service, you need to log in your Edward Jones Online Access Account. Go to the “Bill Pay” section inside your virtual account. There you can find a link of online bill payment enrollment along with necessary instruction. Follow those steps and sign up for the service. If you need additional assistance, call the Online Client Support Number
Edward Jones Mobile App
To manage your account and connect with your financial advisor while you are on the go, you can use free Edward Jones Mobile App from the App Store or Google Pay. You can also access the mobile version of the Edward Jones website from the convenience of your smartphone or other mobile devices. Both the mobile site and app gives the users following on-the-go features:
Account Access (needed to log in)
- Account Summary
- Assets and holdings
- Account activity
- Financial advisor contact information
- Indexes (Dow Jones, NASDAQ, S&P)
- Daily Market Commentary
- Most active stocks on the NYSE
- Stock quotes
Locations: Search for Financial Advisors
- By current locations, or city, state or Zip code
- By the last name
- Links to call office or map location
Bookmark and Touch ID
Apart from it, you can bookmark the mobile site on your mobile device and can add an icon to the home screen without downloading the app if you have an iPhone or iTouch device.
Apple iOS version 7 or greater
Android 4.4 or greater devices
Windows Phone 7.5 and 8
iTunes App Store: iPhones or iTouch devices running on iOS version 8 or greater
Google Play Store: Android 5.0 or greater devices
About Edward Jones Investment
Edward Jones, an American financial service firm, serves nearly 7 million clients and has more than 14,000 in the US and Canada. The company was founded by Edward Jones in 1922. It is a subsidiary of Jones Financial Companies and headquartered in Des Peres. Missouri. As a privately held company, Edward Jones mainly focuses on individual investors and small business owners. It has consistently been ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune.
Online Client Support Number: 1-800-441-5203
To report any error or issues you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, you can write to
12555 Manchester Road
St. Louis, MO 63131