www.att.com – AT & T Login
AT&T provides its customers with a safe and secure login portal to make easy access to their AT&T accounts and services as well as pay the bills online. Using myAT&T Login, you can manage multiple accounts online with a single user ID. The following accounts and services can share a single ID in myAT&T.
- DIRECTV (excluding those DIRECTV accounts still not moved to att.com and managed at directv.com)
- DIRECTV NOW (need to sign in at directvnow.com)
- U-verse TV
- Watch TV
- AT&T Internet, Fixed Wireless Internet, or DSL
- Digital Phone
- Landline – Home Phone
- AT&T Mail
- AT&T Mobile Services e.g. AT&T Messages
- NumberSync for Wearables
AT&T User ID
The AT&T and DIRECTV customers already have one User ID if they sign into myAT&T and manage any of the accounts and services mentioned above. Besides, AT&T automatically assigns an ID and temporary password to the new internet and TV accounts. You may look for them in separate emails.
How to Create an AT&T Online Account
If you do not sign into myAT&T before or don’t the User ID, create a new one. For that, you can follow the detailed steps provided below:
- Go to myAT&T Login page at www.att.com/my/#/login
- Click on the “Create one new” link next to the ‘Don’t have an ID?’ at the bottom of the Sign-in window
- Enter your AT&T phone number or AT&T account number in the respective field
- Then enter the 5-digit Billing Zip Code of the account you want to access
- Enter the code shown on the box and click on “Continue” and see if there’s already a user ID for the account. (If it has, choose from the options to gain access)
- Provide all the requested information to verify your identity
- Select how you want to receive the verification code
- Enter the verification code and enter the next step to set up your AT&T account login credentials
- Create the User ID (must start with a letter) and Password following the requirements
- Enter the contact information
- Select the security questions and provide your answers
- Accept the AT&T User ID terms and conditions
- Click on the “Finish Activation” to activate your AT&T User ID
During the AT&T Online Account registration procedure, you may be prompted to sign up for paperless billing for your AT&T account. If you choose to be enrolled for the service, an email containing a link will be sent to the address provided by you. You need to select it to verify your email address.
You may also be asked for a wireless number to send sign-in help by text message
How to log in myAT&T
The AT&T consumers with a valid user ID (formerly called an AT&T Access ID) and password can visit myAT&T Login Portal and access their account online anytime anywhere as they want. To log in
- Go to www.att.com/my/#/login
- Enter the User ID and Password in the myAT&T sign in tab
- Click the blue “Sign In” button.
The “Save ID” box will be check by default, consider unchecking it if you are on a shared or not trusted device. In the Use Id field, you may use the following info to log in.
- Your 10-digit AT&T Prepaid Number
- 10-digit AT&T Wireless Number (If it is added to your User ID)
- AT&T Email
- DIRECTV Email (if you don’t have a User ID)
To Recover Login Info
If you forgot your AT&T Sign-in information and need assistance to regain the account access, you can follow the brief guide provided below.
- Visit myAT&T Login page, www.att.com/my/#/login
- Click the “Forgot User ID or Password” link below the ‘Sign In’ tab
- Choose the option and provide the required information
To reset the password, you need to enter your User ID and Last Name. For retrieving your myAT&T Login User ID or both the User ID and password, you need to enter your contact email. And if you forgot that email address, you have to go through the account verification process. To initiate the procedure, you need to provide your
- AT&T Phone Number or AT&T Account Number
- Billing Zip Code
Read Also : Fitbit Account Login
How to Combine AT&T IDs
If you have more than one User ID for accounts and services in myAT&T, you can combine them for easy access with just a single ID and password. But you need to remember, combining IDs does not combine your bills or bundle your services. It will only allow you to access multiple accounts with a single ID and Password.
Before you begin the process, make sure you have the ID and Password for each ID you want to combine, then you can
- Log in the myAT&T portal using any of the AT&T ID
- Select ‘Link Another Account’ to find other IDs belong to you.
- If you see the IDs you want to combine, choose them and select “Continue”
- If you don’t see any, select “Search for it now” and then start
- Follow the prompts and select which ID you want to keep
For singing into myAT&T, if you use a wireless account security passcode and combine IDs for DIRECTV NOW and wireless, you may need to enter your wireless passcode at the time of logging in to directvnow.com
More Useful Info about AT&T User ID
- The AT&T use Id will give the users primary or secondary online access to one or more accounts
- Secondary access for someone whose name is not in the bill but they can co-manage the AT&T Online Account
- One User ID may have primary access to some accounts and secondary access to others
- Wireless customers can synchronize their phones with a compatible wearable using NumberSync for Wearables
- The wireless service must be active to add the account to an AT&T User ID
World’s largest telecommunication company, the second largest provider of mobile telephone services and the largest provider of fixed telephone services, AT&T is a multinational conglomerate media company. It offers the consumers premium content, direct to consumer relationship, advertising technology, and high-speed networks. DirecTV is a direct broadcast satellite service provider in the US and a subsidiary of AT&T.
AT & T Customer Services
If you need any help or support from AT&T, click the “Shop & Support” link at the top left corner of myAT&T Login Page. Then select “Support” or “Contact Us” from the drop-down list and choose the service you want help with.
You can also sign in your AT&T Account for personalised Support.