www.fedex.com – Fedex Account Login
Access FedEx Customer Account Online :
FedEx offers the consumers, who frequently use their service, to sign up for a FedEx Online Account and get access the full array of the shipping, billing and tracking services on their site. There is no charge for opening a FedEx account, both business account and personal. Customers can open any type of account based on their needs.
Opening a FedEx Online Account is the easiest way to save the users’ shipping needs on eligible FedEx services. For small businesses, it can be more than shipping as you will get the opportunity to explore ways to become more efficient, see printing offers and solutions or get insights and inspiration. Both personal and business FedEx account will receive discounts, an address book, and faster shipment set-up.
FedEx Online Account Benefits
For creating a FedEx Online Account for free, the consumers just need to provide their credit card and contact information. And once they are enrolled in the online service, they can take advantage of some great benefits regardless of account type like
- Save up to 16 percent on eligible FedEx Express US and International services
- Discounts on up to 8 percent on eligible FedEx Ground Services including ground returns and FedEx Home Delivery services
- Access streamlined shipping with FedEx online tools built for shippers and shipments of all types and sizes
- Use account management tools to access reports and address books to store and update your contacts, import and export address files, customize settings and more
- Track the status of your shipments, create a personal watch list and filter shipments for details you need with FedEx Tracking
- Utilize FedEx Billing Online service for efficient invoice processing and to receive, review pay and dispute invoices from one secure online location
Benefits of opening a FedEx Business Account
FedEx Business Account offers the users some added benefits of My FedEx Rewards with discounts and on-going offers. Though you can choose open an account without My FedEx Rewards. However, here are some benefits that you can enjoy with a FedEx Business Account
- Special offer of receiving a $10 gift card of your choice for opening a FedEx business account
- Get shipping and printing discounts: 16% off FedEx Express, 8% off FedEx Ground, 10% off FedEx Office and 60% off FedEx Freightfedexfedex
- Join My FedEx Rewards program to receive goals for shipping and printing, get limited time exclusive offers and more.
How to Create a FedEx Online Account
In order to open a FedEx account online, you need to complete the registration process. To do that, have your credit card and visit www.fedex.com. Scroll down and click on “OPEN YOUR ACCOUNT”. Or, go to the ‘Sign Up or Log In’ area at the top right corner of the Menu bar and click on “CREATE ACCOUNT” found at the bottom of the drop-down list.
To open a Personal FedEx Account
In the FedEx Account Creation Page, you will be given to choosing options between Personal and Business account. If you need to send packages or ship gifts to your family and friends, you can opt for a personal FedEx account. For that,
- Scroll down and click the “OPEN A PERSONAL ACCOUNT” link from ‘Choose Your Account’ located at the right-hand side of the page
- Entering the FedEx Registration page, first, you will have to provide your contact information such as Name, Email address, Residential address, city, state, zip code, country, and phone number
- Then you have to create a User ID containing a minimum of 6 characters and a Password that must be at least 8 characters long and contain one upper case, one lower case, and one numeric character.
- Select your secret question and set the answer
- Check the “Terms and Conditions” box
- Select the account type you want to open before hit the “Continue” button to move forward
The existing members, who already have a FedEx account number and want to access it via online, will be required to choose the second option to register for the online access and use their account online.
The third option is valid for single piece shipment and available for the US customers, who are interested to set up only a FedEx User ID and Password without having a FedEx account number. In that case, you have to enter and authorize your credit card each time you prepare a shipping label.
To open a Business FedEx Account
FedEx Business Account is recommended for the consumers selling a product or service even if they are sole proprietors. In this account, they are offered to join the free loyalty program, My FedEx Rewards. Through which they can earn added exclusive perks on eligible shipping and printing, extra discounts on applicable FedEx services.
- For opening a FedEx business account, go to the account registration page at www.fedex.com/en-us/create-account
- Click on the “VIEW BUSINESS ACCOUNT BENEFITS” link
- Click the “Open an account” button from the right-hand side of the page
- Enter the required information and complete the account registration.
The Registration process is almost the same as the personal account creation described above. If you don’t want to sign up for the My FedEx Rewards program and create only FedEx Business account, you need to select the “Open an account without My FedEx Rewards” link from the ‘Account Benefits’ page.
Read Also : Facebook Account Login
How to Log In Your FedEx Online Account
Accessing your FedEx account online is simple and easy. For FedEx user login, you will need to
- Get a device like a computer or smartphone and access the FedEx official site www.fedex.com
- Navigate to the “Sign Up or Log In” section at the top right corner of the homepage
- Enter your FedEx USER ID and PASSWORD in their respective fields
- Check the “Remember Me” box if you want to be logged in
- Click the orange “LOG IN” button
If you need to retrieve your FedEx Login credentials, click the “FORGOT USER ID/PASSWORD?” link below the login button and enter the User ID or Email address to initiate the recovery process.
For further inquiries or help, visit the FedEx website and click the “Support” menu from the title bar to get the useful links. Or, navigate to the bottom of the page to find the link of “Contact Us” page.
To talk to a FedEx representative, you can also call at 1.800. 463.3339