www.americanexpress.com – American Express Online Login
American Express Online Service Account Login :
American Express offers the customers a dedicated official website to register their credit card account for online services and log into the virtual account to manage the card better and access all the benefits of the service. The site is safe and secured; the card information is accessible only to the authorized users. The portal can be accessed from anytime anywhere in the world.
Amex Online Service Features
Using American Express Online Service Account, you can do a lot of activities easily and conveniently without stepping out. There are three types of account. In some cases, the availability of features and tools depends on the account type.
- Check the account balance
- View or download the previous card statements
- Sign up for paperless statement
- Set up or schedule an online payment
- Check and redeem the Membership Rewards Points
- Access PIN management service
- Request Card replacement
- Reset the password
- Update the personal card account information
- Add a card to the Online Service Account
- Choose the card alert preference and change the email address or mobile number
- Dispute charge or fee, access additional dispute information and many more
- Order complimentary promotional material for online display
- Apply to accept the card
- Update the merchant account details such as address, payee name, bank account, and contact information
- View the account balance and transactions
- Check the Membership Rewards Points
- Update the billing address, telephone number, email address, and other corporate card information
How to Register for an American Express Online Service Account
Registering for Amex Online services is absolutely free. The process is very fast and can be done on the web at any time of the day or night. It just takes 3 simple steps to complete. For registration have your American Express Card at hand and then you may follow the guide provided below.
- Visit www.americanexpress.com
- Click the “Register for Online Services” link located below the login section
- Enter your 4-digit American Express Card ID in the first field on the digital image of the Amex Card
- Enter the 15-digit Card Number in the next field (You need to input the numbers only)
- Click the “Confirm” button to proceed with the second steps
- Create your User Id and Password following the rules
- Select the security questions and set the answers
Provide the security information and all other required details; finish the process to set up your American Express Online Service Account
Read Also : UPS Enterprise Portal Login
How to Log in to American Express Online Service Account
Once your American Express Online Service Account is created, you can log in and access all the information and benefits of the service to get more control over the finance of your Amex Card. To sign in
- Go to the American Express Homepage at www.americanexpress.com
- Enter User ID and Password in their respective fields near the top left corner of the screen
- Choose your card account type (Personal, Merchant, or Work/Corporate)
- Click to the “Remember Me” box if you want to store the User ID in the device you are using to speed up the future login process on that device. (It is recommended not to use the feature if you are on a shared or public computer)
- Click the “Log In” button and enter your Amex Online Service Account.
How to Retrieve Account Login Information
If you forgot your American Express Online Service Account Login User ID and Password, you can find your user id and reset the password. For that, you need to
- Navigate to the same American Express site as mentioned above
- Click the “Forgot your User ID or Password?” to get started
- Enter your American Express Card Information i.e. 4-digit card number and Card Account Number
- Click on the “Continue” button to retrieve your Online Account User Id
- Confirm your identity providing the security information
- Now you can reset the password
American Express Membership Rewards
The Membership Rewards program is offered to the customers who frequently use their American Express card to make purchases. The more you spend the more you earn. The points can be redeemed for a wide array of exciting rewards.
Using the American Express Membership Rewards Points you can enjoy a selection of merchandise, premium travel, entertainment rewards as well as a variety of gift cards and certificates. Points can also be transferred to other loyalty programs such as airlines and hotels.
Here are some American Express cards that are automatically enrolled in the Membership Rewards program and eligible to earn the points on qualifying purchases.
- American Express Centurion Card
- American Express Platinum Card
- American Express Platinum Reverse Credit Card
- American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card
- American Express Gold Card etc.
The points you earn take 24-48 hours to be allocated to your Membership Rewards account. You can check the point balance by logging into your American Express Online Service Account to be up-to-date about your remaining membership rewards points.
You will also receive a Membership Rewards Statement along with your Monthly Card Account Statement every month. All the details of the number of points accumulated and the points redeemed on your Membership Rewards account will be printed on the document.
The Membership Rewards program varies according to the country or region. To check if your card is eligible to participate in it, visit the American Express official website and navigate to the bottom section to find the “Membership Rewards” link.
American Express Customer Service
For any assistance, you have to call the customer service number on the back of your card.
Or, you can call 1-800-528-4800
For general inquiries, you can write to
P.O. Box 981535
El Paso, TX 79998-1535