www.netzero.net – Log into My NetZero Portal
NetZero customers are provided with a safe and secure online portal, My NetZero Personalized Start Page, to access their Free NetZero Account conveniently all the time as they want. By logging into the account, they can see their purchased plan, check the shipment status of your recent order, pay the bills, update billing information, and view all the information related to the NetZero service.
NetZero, an American Internet Service provider, is considered as the pioneer of free internet access in the late 90s. The company is a subsidiary of United Online and based in Los Angeles, California. NetZero has been providing high quality, low-cost internet services for over 20 years.
Free NetZero Email Account
All the NetZero members are assigned with a free NetZero Email account included with their service. It offers the consumers enjoy a lot of features. With NetZero Free Email you can
- Create multiple addresses, all for free
- Get mobile and web access from any internet-connected device with no downloads or obligations
- Spam/Virus protections feature blocks junk mails and help the users protect from viruses
How to Log in Your NetZero Account
The NetZero users can check their free Email addresses by using a computer or device that can access the internet through a web browser. To log in your NetZero Email account, you can follow the steps provided below.
- Visit www.netzero.net/start/login.do
- Enter the User ID
- Click the red “Next” button to move forward
- Enter your Password and you will be logged in to your NetZero Email account
If you are logging in for the first time and having difficulties to find your account Member/User ID, it is everything to the left of @ symbol in your NetZero Email Address. For password make sure, you have input all in lower case.
To Reset Password
Still, you are unable to access your account or if you have forgotten the password and need to reset it, you can
- Go to https://account.netzero.net/account/acmg/forgotPassword.do
- Enter your Member ID in the first field
- Enter your ZIP or Postal Code in the next field (Skip it if you have not provided one earlier)
- Click the “Next” button to proceed
You will be asked to provide information to verify your account ownership and then you will be instructed how you can reset your password.
To Retrieve Email Address or Member ID
And if you do not remember your NetZero Email Address or Member ID, you need to visit Contact Member Services page at http://help.netzero.net/nzhelp/support-home-page/contact-us/ and fill out a form providing the following information to communicate with a NetZero Support Center.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Reason for contacting
Then you have to select the product and the question about it. Type the details of the question as much as you can. Provide the error message if any. After that, you can fill out the other optional fields if applicable by choosing your OS, Browser, Firewall and Email Program.
Register for a NetZero Account
To new customers, who want to register with NetZero and sign up for a new account, must have a valid mobile number. If you have one and interested in getting NetZero Services, you can follow the given instructions and complete the registration process.
- Visit the www.netzero.net/freeemail
- Then “GET STARTED” button to enter the account registration page
- Enter some of the basic customer info such as Title, First Name, Last Name, Street Address, Unit/Apt Number, City, State, and Zip Code
- Now enter your mobile number and click “SEND CODE”.
- A Personal Verification Code will be sent to the mobile phone. Enter the code in the specific field and click “CHECK CODE”
Also Read: WalmartOne Associate Login
- Next, provide your email address
- Check the box below if you would like to receive third party email offers sent by NetZero
- Create your Member ID and Password
- Select the security Question and set the answer
- Enter some of your personal details like date of birth, education, occupation, ages of children in the household, annual income range, and ethnic group.
- Check the box to accept the terms of service and billing authorization
- Click the “Continue” button and complete the registration.
To Pay the Bills
To pay for NetZero Wireless, Mobile broadband, and phone, service, you can log in to your NetZero Online Account and check which modes of payment method is available to you. If your bank or account number has changed, you can change and update the billing information from there.
NetZero accepts all the credit cards having VISA, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover logos. The VISA and Mastercard Debit Cards can also be used to making payments. Currently, checks, money order, or payment via electronic checks are not being accepted.
For more inquiries, you can send your message through the “Contact Us” page or by phone.
NetZero Services Customer Service Number: 1-800-638-9376
NetZero Technical Support Number: 1-800-390-1977