www.upsers.com – UPS Enterprise Portal Login
United Parcel Service of America enables all UPS employees, both active and inactive, in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, and International Region (with IGEMS Employee ID) to access UPS Enterprise Portal and log into their work account. The site is also available to access to the retired employees in the UPS Retirement Plan and the active vendor employees who have received their CRN ID.
Once logged into the UPS Enterprise Portal, the registered users can do a lot of activities such as view their paycheck, request or print W-2, edit profile, update personal info like, address, phone number, direct deposit, tax deductions, emergency contact, preferred email address etc. and check out the important information related to their work all in one place from anywhere anytime.
How to Log In UPS Enterprise Portal
The registered UPS Employees and vendors must keep their login credentials that you received from your HR department at ready while logging into UPS Enterprise Portal. To log in the eligible individuals can follow the steps provided below
- Go to www.upsers.com
- The site will be loaded in English by default. You can change the language into your preferred one from the available list of ‘Language’ located at the bottom of the left-hand side of the screen
- Enter your User ID and Password in the next two fields
- Click the “LOG IN” button
Please, be careful while entering the login details because you have three opportunities to enter a valid User ID and Password. If you fail to provide the correct information by your third attempt consecutively, you will be temporarily locked out for the system for fifteen minutes.
To Reset UPS Login Password
If you are a registered UPS Enterprise Portal user and forgot your account password, you need to click the “Forgot Your Password?” link under the password field on the Login Screen. You will be prompted to ‘Security Administration System’ where you need to submit your UPS Enterprise Portal Log in User ID.
You will be asked to answer the challenge questions that you previously set up while registering your UPS Enterprise Account or later by using the ‘Edit Your Profile’ tool. Enter the answer correctly making sure you type them exactly you did during the setup or else you can be locked out of the system.
How to Register in UPS Enterprise Login Portal
The new users, who log in the UPS Enterprise Portal for the first time, need to provide the registration information only once to validate their identity. To do that,
- Visit UPS Enterprise Portal, www.upsers.com
- Select your language preference
- Enter the User ID that is your Employee Id if you are working in the US, Canada or Puerto Rico. And if you are an international UPS employee, it is your IGEMS Employee ID
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) in the password field. (The PIN is your one-time password that is required to use during the UPS Portal registration process)
- Click the “Log In” button to proceed
- Review and agree to the Terms and Conditions for using the site
- Enter your Email address and an ID if appropriate for access to UPS applications
- Set up your Challenge Questions and Responses
- Create a password to log in UPS Employee Portal
If you are a first-time user and don’t know New User ID and PIN to access UPS Enterprise Portal, click the “Log in help” link under the User ID box. A Help Instruction page will be open. Scroll down and click the “New User ID and PIN” title. Select where you work in and provide the requested information to get the required details using those you can complete the new registration procedure.
System Requirements for Accessing UPS Enterprise Portal
UPS Enterprise Portal Login Supported Internet browsers are
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 9.0 or higher
- Microsoft Edge Version 20.1 or higher
- Chrome Version 35 or higher
- Firefox Version 28 or higher
- Apple Safari for OS X Version 6.x or higher
- Google Chrome for Android versions 4.4x or higher (for mobile devices)
- Apple Safari for iOS versions 7.x or higher (for mobile devices)
Supported Computer & OS
- IBM or Apple compatible computer
- Windows 7 or newer operating systems for IBM compatible system
- Mac OS X or higher Apple compatible system
If you need any help accessing the UPS Enterprise Portal Login, go to the ‘Help Instruction’ page and check the provided information to find the solution to your problem.
Still, have issues? Complete the UPSers Technical Help Form providing your User ID to get the help from the UPS Help Desk within an hour of receipt the inquiry.