www.fitbit.com – Fitbit Account Login
Fitbit Online Account Login :
Fitbit offers the consumers to sign up with a free online account to get more advantages of their Fitbit Activity trackers or devices. Fitbit helps you live a healthy, balanced life by tracking your all-day activity, exercise, sleep, and weight. By logging into a Fitbit account, you will gain to access numerous features of your Fitbit device such as
- Can access your Fitbit online account even before purchasing a Fitbit device.
- Track your heart rate with the PurePulse heart-rate tracking technology
- Receive call, text messages, calendar and other notification
- Gain insight of female health by tracking your menstrual cycle to uncover the patterns and get more information
- Find out which feature enhancements and bug fixes are available for your Fitbit device
- Fitbit Pay enables you to use your credit and debit cards on your device and make contactless payments
- Fitbit watch can be connected to Bluetooth headphones, speakers and Wi-Fi network. You can also listen to music and podcast on your Fitbit watch.
- Apart from these, there are a lot of specific features you can get with a particular type of Fitbit products.
Sign Up for Fitbit Online Account
The Fitbit users who have got their new device can sign up and create the free online Fitbit account. Even if you do not have one, you can sign up with an account before getting your Fitbit device. It will help you to compare the products and make the right decision which watch or wristband is perfect for you. It gives you a clear picture of the features, benefits and also the limitations of the Fitbit device you are going to buy.
- To create a Fitbit Virtual Account and become a Fitbit member, you can follow the steps provided below.
- Visit Fitbit Official Site at www.fitbit.com
- Click the “Log in” link at the top right corner of the homepage
- Entering the login page click the “Sign up” link next to ‘Want to try out Fitbit?’ at the bottom of the login window.
Now you have three alternatives to sign up with a Fitbit account. First, you can sign up with your Facebook account. Next, you can do it with Google account. The last option you can choose is to enter one of your email addresses and create a password to set up the Fitbit account.
During the sign-up process, a verification message will be sent to the email address linked to your Facebook or Google Account or the Email Address you have provided. Check the mail and click the link in it to activate your Fitbit Online Account and complete the process.
How to Log In Fitbit Online Account
After creating your Fitbit Online Account, you can log into it any time and connect your Fitbit device to that account to access all the information. To log in
- Go to www.fitbit.com
- Navigate to the top right corner of the page and click the “Log in” link
- Select the account (Facebook or Google) with which you are signed up for your Fitbit Account to continue
- You can also enter your Fitbit Account email address and password (case sensitive) in the fields on the page
- If you want to use the Fitbit Account frequently, you can check the box “Keep me logged in” box. It will eliminate the login procedure to access your Fitbit account on that device.
- Click the “Login” button.
Read also : Fedex Account Login
The Fitbit Online Account members, who cannot remember their password and will be required to recover it, can click the “Forgot Password?” link on the login window. Then enter their email address to receive instructions how to reset their Fitbit Online Account Password.
Usually, the email contains a link through which you can set a new password for your Fitbit account. To create a strong and secure password, Fitbit would like to suggest some tips such as
- Must be unique
- The longer the better (At least 8 characters long)
- Include a combination of lowercase, uppercase, numbers, and special characters
- Avoid using common usual words or phrases
- Should not use personal date i.e. family name, pet’s name, DOB etc. which are easily associated with you
Founded in 2007, Fitbit becomes the third largest wearable company as of December, 2018, only after Xiaomi and Apple. The company produces activity and fitness trackers, wireless electronic wearable devices measuring different types of data in a human body like numbers of steps walked, steps climbed, heart rate, sleep time, quality and other metrics associated with the fitness of our body. Some popular recent Fitbit products are Versa, Ace, Alta, Iconic, Alta HR, Charge 2, Charge 3, Flyer and more.
US Customer Support Number: 877 (623) 4997
If you have questions regarding Fitbit products, you can visit the official Fitbit website and click the “Product Help” under the “Help” Menu at the top middle on the page. There you can check FAQs to find your answers. You can also start live chat with a Fitbit representative.