www.facebook.com – Facebook Account Login
Log Into Facebook Account :
Facebook is one of the most popular and vastly used social media platforms in today’s world without any doubt. It offers the service a great experience to all, even the people with disabilities such as vision loss or deafness. Facebook gives the members maximum opportunities to perform multiple tasks in one place apart from connecting with people around the world.
Facebook is an excellent place for the individuals, who want to spend time sharing photos, watching videos, making friends and chatting up with them, getting up-to-date with the latest news. The platform is equally beneficial for those, who want to grow their business. Using it, they can better introduce their brands, advertise to the customers, take advantage of the marketplace and more.
Sign Up for Facebook Account
Millions of people use Facebook to keep up with friends, upload an unlimited number of photos, shar3e links, videos, and learn more about the people they meet. We almost all have an account on Facebook. But everybody has to sign up for the first time to create an online Facebook account. The following guideline for those people who have yet to make their Facebook accounts.
Signing up is absolutely free. Before starting the process, remember that you must reach 13 years of your age to create a Facebook account.
- Visit www.facebook.com
- Enter some of your personal information i.e. First Name, Surname, Mobile Number or Email Address
- Create a new password for your Facebook Account
- Provide your Date of Birth to get the right Facebook experience according to your age
- Select your gender and click the “Sign Up” button
To complete creating your account, you may need to confirm your email address or mobile number. You may also receive text notification from Facebook.
Log into Your Facebook Account
The new members who have just finished their Facebook registration, as well as the existing users, can access their Facebook account from both the Facebook app downloaded in their mobile device or visiting the website. The login interface is quite simple and easy to access.
- For logging in Facebook, go to www.facebook.com
- Navigate to the login section at the top right corner of the homepage
- Enter the Email or Phone Number of the account you are registered with Facebook
- Then enter the password
- Click the “Log In” button next to the fields to enter your Facebook account
Now you can send friend requests, see photos and updates from them in News Feed, share what’s new in your life on your Timeline, find more of what you are looking for with Facebook search.
The users, who are signed up with Facebook and already create an account earlier but do not remember the password or having trouble logging into it, can search for their account.
For that, they need to click the “Forgotten account?” link below the password field. Enter the email address or phone number and hit the “Search” button. If you can’t find your Facebook account from that “Find Your Account” page, you can try the following steps to regain your account access in Facebook.
- Enter every email or phone number you own one by one. Maybe you have added an email address or phone number among those to your Facebook account.
- Can ask one of your Facebook friends to go to the ‘About’ section of your Facebook profile and look for the email or mobile number in the ‘Contact Information’.
- Enter the ‘Username’ that is your personalized Facebook URL. If you do not know, ask a friend to send it from your profile section.
- You may be asked to enter a friend’s name. Then you must enter his or her full name, not just the first name. You can try a variety of friends until an account of them is located
- For the recovery process, you should use a device that you have previously used to log in your Facebook.
Still can’t log in to Facebook? click the “Help” or “Login Help” link found at the bottom of the first page of the Facebook site.
Read Also : Engrade Student Login
To Create a Facebook Page
Anyone with a Facebook account can create a Facebook Page in order to connect their business, themselves or their causes to the worldwide community. To do that, log in to your account or click the “Create a Page” link below the “Sign Up” button on the Facebook Homepage.
You have two options to set up the Facebook page. Business or brand page allows you to showcase your products, services, spotlight their brand and reach more customers. Whereas Community or Public Figure page let you connect and share with people in your community, organization, team, group or club.
To pay on Facebook
Facebook users can make a payment through their Facebook account and messenger. Facebook uses use encrypted technology to protect your payment and credentials secure. With payments on Facebook, you can
- Send money to a friend
- Buy games and make in-app upgrades
- Purchase and sell products on Marketplace and in groups
- Purchase advanced tickets for an event
- Donate to charities or personal fundraiser
- Promote your brand, company or product through Facebook adds
Besides, you can add your payment information for your current and future purchases, review the payment history to confirm the past purchases and more.
To keep Your Facebook Account Safe & Secure
Take a quick glance on some basic steps that you can follow to access your Facebook account safely and keep it secure.
- Create a strong password that is difficult to guess. It’s recommended not to use your name or common words.
- You must not use the password anywhere else online, and never share it with others
- Check the website’s URL every time you log in Facebook as there is a lot of fake sites look like Facebook where scammers ask you to log in with your email and password.
- Do not share emails from Facebook to others. It may have sensitive information about your account
- Do not forget to log out of Facebook especially when you use a shared or public device
- Should not accept a friend request from the people you don’t. If you befriend with scammers, they may spam your timeline, tag you in posts and send you malicious messages as a member of your friend list.
- Keep the web browsers updated and remove malicious software, applications, and browser add-ons
- Facebook never asks for your password via email so never click on the suspicious links even if they come from a friend or company you know
- Utilize extra security features to get alerts about unrecognized logins, set up two-factor authentication, choose friends to be your trusted contacts, do Security Check-up to review your security settings
As of 2018, Facebook has over 2.2 billion active users and the number is increasing day by day. Founded by Mark Zuckerberg and his fellow Harvard College students and roommates in 2004, this social media and networking service company has now become one of the Big Four technologies companies. (The other three are Amazon, Apple, and Google). Facebook owns the other products and services like Instagram, Whatsapp, Oculus Rift and independently developed Facebook Messengers.
Facebook Contact Information
The Facebook official website does not contain any contact number while they offer a detailed guideline and proper instructions for almost each and every section you may have problems in the ‘Help’ page that you can access from the link posted at the bottom of the Facebook Homepage. They also provide live chat as a way to help users.
To report a problem with your Facebook account or an issue regarding payment, you can log in your account and click the question mark icon from the top right corner of the page. Then select the required option and follow the on-screen instructions.