www.gap.com – Gap Credit Card Login
GAP Credit Card Application & Online Account Access :
The frequent customers of GAP are offered to apply for a GAP Credit Card online to save on their purchases at GAP family of brands, in-store, online as well as enjoy a lot of exciting offers and benefits.
In addition, the GAP Cardholders can sign up for an online account to access all the features and tools of the service including activating their new card online without stepping out anywhere before starting to use it and also get easy access to their rewards and more. The issuer of GAP Credit Card is Synchrony Bank.
GAP Credit Card Features & Benefits
The GAP Credit Card features a number of special offers, perks, discounts, and rewards. Here is a short list of the rewards and benefits that are currently available for opening a new GAP Credit Card account.
- Receive 20% discounts and free shipping on the first purchases made with a GAP Card.
- Earn 5 points for every $1 spent in GAP brands, in-store, and online
- Get $5 rewards for earning of every 500 points
- Extra 10% off on shopping at GAP and GAP Factory stores every time
- Access to special events with exclusive discounts
- Special birthday gifts for making at least one purchase within the last twelve months if the account is in good standing
- Bonus point shopping days
- No required of receipts when returning
GAP Visa Card
All the offers and benefits of a GAPCard plus
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent everywhere Visa is accepted
- Get exclusive Visa Cardmember-only offers and promotions
- Fraud preventing chip while using at a chip-enabled terminal
- Zero fraud liability
- No Annual Fee
- Worldwide Visa acceptance
GAP Silver Card
If the GAP Account holders earn 5000 reward points excluding bonus points and merchandise returns within a calendar year, make at least the minimum payment by the payment due date after reaching that rewards amount and keep the account in good standing, they will be upgraded a GAP Silver account within 90 to 120 days of qualifying. With the GAP Silver Status, they will enjoy the most rewarding GAP experience such as
- 20% quarterly bonus reward points
- Free online shipping with no minimum required purchases with ‘MYCARD’ code
- Free basic alteration on purchases in Banana Republic
- Choose the Own Sale Day
- Access to special Silver Cardmember events
- Priority Access to the GAP hotline
How to Apply for a GAP Credit Card Online
Applying for a new GAP credit card over the web is simple, fast and easy. You can do it from any computer or mobiles devices with a good internet connection anytime day or night at your convenience.
To initiate the online application you can visit the GAP official website at www.gap.com . Click on the yellow “CREDIT CARD” link above the search area at the upper right corner of the page. On the new page, you will find the “APPLY NOW” link several times under the GAPCard, Rewards and Benefits section. Click any of them to be directed to the GAP Credit Card Application website run by Synchrony. There you need to enter some of your information as listed below to move forward to the next part.
- First Name
- Middle Initial1
- Last Name
- Street Address
- Apt. Number
- Zip Code
- City & State
- Primary Phone Number
- Its type (Home, cell or business)
- Alternate Phone Number and its type
- Email Address
- Confirm Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Annual Net Income
After completing all the required fields, you will be provided the options to choose; select your preference. Review all the details, statements, disclosures, terms and conditions regarding the opening of a new GAP credit card account before you submit the application. Complete all the procedure successfully and wait for the results.
By applying, if you are approved, Synchrony Bank will provide you with a GAP Visa Credit Card or a GAP Credit Card via mail in the address you have given at the time of application. After receiving the GAP Card in the mail, you can register for online access and manage your GAP Credit Card Account virtually and enjoy all the features of the service such as
- Activate your new GAP Card
- Check the balance
- Make a payment
- Sign up for paperless e-statement
- Add an authorized user
- Get easy access to your earned offers and rewards
- Track points to your next rewards and tier status
- View and redeem rewards with one click and more
To take advantages of all the benefits of the service, you must register for your GAP Credit Card Online Account Access. For that, have your GAP Card at ready and
- Visit the GAP Credit Card site at www.gap.com/products/gap-credit-card
- Click the “LOG IN” link under ‘Manage your account’ box at the upper right-hand side of the screen.
- Entering the GAP Credit Card Account Online portal, click on the “Register” next to ‘First Time’ below the login area.
- Enter your GAP Card Number and Billing Zip Code in their respective fields on the registration page.
- Click the “Continue” button to proceed
After your GAP Credit Card Account Information is verified, create the username and password, set up your online account and complete the entire procedure to register for online access.
How to Log In GAP Credit Card Online Account
In order to manage the GAP Credit Card Account virtually and take advantage of all the cardholder benefits, the registered GAP Credit Card members can log in to their online card account anytime. To log in
- Go to www.gap.com/products/gap-credit-card
- Click on the “LOG IN” on the bottom right corner of the ‘Manage your account’ box to be navigated to the GAP Credit Card Online Account site.
- Enter the User ID and Password you have created at the time of your GAP Credit Card Online Account registration
- Click the “Secure Login” button
Consider checking the “Remember My User ID” box if you want to log in the card account frequently on the device you are currently using. Avoid using the feature if you are on a shared or public device.
Read also : Metlife Insurance Login
How to Recover GAP Credit Card Account Login Information
The GAP Credit Card Online Account portal provides the card members with the necessary recovery tools through which they can regain access to their online account if they forget the login credentials of the account.
To initiate the User ID retrieving process, click on the “Find User ID” link located at the bottom of the ‘Log In To Your Account’ and enter
- The GAP Credit Card Number
- And billing Zip Code
If you forgot the password of your GAP Card Online Account click on the “Reset Password” link and use the following information of the primary cardholder.
- User ID
- Billing Zip Code
To ask the questions about your GAP Credit Card, you can call the following numbers.
GAP Card: 866-450-4467
GAP Silver Card: 866-450-4468
Technical Assistance Phone Number: 855-605-4360
Or, you can write a letter to
GAP Inc./ Synchrony Bank
P.O. Box 965004
Orlando, FL 32896-5004