mykohlscharge.com – Kohl’s Credit Card Login
Kohl’s Credit Card Online Access :
My Kohl’s Card online portal enables the Kohl’s Credit Cardholders to register or sign in to their Kohl’s Charge account and manage the card anytime anywhere. With My Kohl’s Card Online Access, the users can perform all types of activities related to their Kohl’s Card effortlessly at the convenience of their home. Like you can activate your new Kohl’s Charge Credit Card, pay bills, view transactions, enroll in e-statements, access card details, and many more. Even, the customer with no card can apply for a Kohl’s Credit Cardholders through the My Kohl’s Card Online Center.
How to Register for Kohl’s Credit Card Online Account :
The Kohl’s Credit Cardmember with no online access can register for My Kohl’s Card and access their Kohl’s Charge account online to gain more control over their card activity. If you are a Kohl’s Credit Cardholder and have not an online account for card management, you can start the registration in a few simple steps listed below. Signing up for My Kohl’s Card is free and easy. Just keep your Kohl’s Credit Card handy and go online from a desktop and laptop computer.
- Visit My Kohl’s Charge Website at mykohlscharge.com
- Go to the ‘Register Now’ section below the ‘Sign-In’ area in the middle of the page.
- Enter your 12-digit Kohl’s Credit Card Number in the first field
- Next, input the Security Phrase from the image located below the entry field
- Click the green “Submit” button to continue
- Create a 4 to 20 character long username containing at least 1 letter, and no space or special characters. Note that, once your My Kohl’s Card Online Access username is set up, it cannot be changed.
- Select a password that must be 8-20 characters in length including at least 1 upper case, one lowercase, and one number.
Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the registration of your Kohl’s Charge Credit Card Account Online Access.
How to Log in to Kohl’s Credit Card Online Account :
If you are a returning customer or have just finished your Kohl’s Credit Card Online Account registration, sign in to My Kohl’s Card. And access your Kohl’s Charge and manage the card account electronically 24/7 from your computer or mobile device. For logging in to Kohl’s Card Online Account, you can
- Go to My Kohl’s Card Sign-In Portal, mykohlscharge.com
- Enter the User Name and Password in their fields on the ‘Sign In’ area at the upper middle of the page.
- Click on “Submit” to sign in to your Cohl’s Card Online Account.
Note that the username of your My Kohl’s Card and the username of your Kohls.com shopping accounts are different. And it is not the email address you provided during the My Kohl’s Card Online Access registration.
Also, for the first-time login, you may need to go through a short verification process before you enter into your Kohl’s Card Online Account.
Kohl’s Credit Card Online Access Features & Benefits
Once you successfully log in, you can use all the online tools and features available to you to stay on top of your card management. Here are a few of those examples.
- Activate your new Kohl’s Charge card
- Make Free Online Bill Payment
- Request a credit line increase
- Check account balance
- View the transaction history
- Sign up for paperless statements
- Set alerts and notifications for various card account activities
- Change account info including contact number, billing address, etc.
- Get help through the ‘Message Center’ and many more
How to Retrieve Kohl’s Credit Card Online Account Username
My Kohl’s Card Online Access requires a username during registration for login. If you forgot the info, you have to click the “Forgot User Name” link found at the end of its field on the My Kohl’s Card Sign-In page.
Then type the full 12-digit number of your Kohl’s Credit Card in the provided field. Enter the security phrase to cut down the spam and hit the “Next” button and answer some additional verification questions. If you provide the correct information, your Kohl’s Card Online Account User Name will populate for you
How to Reset Kohl’s Credit Card Online Access Password :
If you forgot your My Kohl’s Card Login Password, you need to re-register your account. For that, you can
- Click the “Forgot Password” link from the My Kohl’s Card Sign-In mykohlscharge.com
- Enter the username along with the last four digits of your Social Security Number to locate your My Kohl’s Card Online Account.
- Choose a verification method and click on the “Send Code” button.
- You will receive a 6-digit One Time Pass Code. The code is an automatically generated alphanumeric string of characters to authenticate your identity. And it is valid for 20 minutes.
- After you receive the code, input it in the provided space on your My Kohl’s Card page.
- Once the code is verified, you will have a temporary password in your mail associated with your My Kohl’s Card Online Account.
- Use the temporary password for your My Kohl’s Card Online Access.
- After login, change it by creating a new password.
How to Make Kohl’s Credit Card Payment :
There are several options to make your Kohl’s Credit Card Bill Payments. You can use it online, by phone, mail, or in-store.
For online, log into your My Kohl’s Card Online Account and navigate to the free online payment section. Provide the required details to make a payment. This method allows you to schedule one payment per day for up to 180 days
You can also use Kohl’s automated phone system by calling at 855-564-5748, available 24 hours a day, to pay your Kohl’s card bills at no cost. For ACH Payment, you need to provide your bank routing number.
To pay your Kohl’s Card bills in person, visit any Kohl’s location. And make a payment at the store by using cash, check, debit card, or through money order.
To pay the bills by post, make your check out to Kohl’s Payment Center and send it to the following mailing address.
PO Box 60043
City of Industry, CA 91716
PO Box 1456
Charlotte, NC 28201
Also Read : BBVA Credit Card Login
How to Apply Kohl’s Credit Card Online :
The frequent Kohl’s shoppers who do not still have a Kohl’s Credit Card can apply for it online to save more at their Kohl’s purchases and enjoy other benefits. For the online application of a Kohl’s Charge Credit Card, you can use the following steps provided below.
- Visit My Kohl’s Card Sign-In Portal, mykohlscharge.com
- Scroll down the page to click on the “Apply Now” button from the bottom-middle of the page to open a new window of Kohl’s Card Application webpage.
- Or, you can access apply.kohls.com to directly reach the Kohl’s Card Application Entry Form page
- Enter some details about you i.e. First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Phone Number, and Work Phone in their fields.
- Enter the Street Address and Zip code of your Home Address.
- Insert your Date of Birth, Social Security Number, and Annual Gross Income to verify your identity and income.
- Review the details and submit your application.
Upon submission of your application, generally, you will get a decision in minutes. If you are approved for a Kohl’s Credit Card, you will get your card in the mail within a few business days.
Kohl’s Credit Card Features & Benefits :
Kohl’s Credit Card is a store credit card offering the cardmembers extra savings on their eligible Kohl’s purchases. With the card, you can enjoy the following advantages.
- Extra 35% off the first Kohl’s Credit Card purchase in-store or online upon approval
- Access to additional savings offers throughout the year
- Enjoy a special anniversary offer every year
- Combine Kohl’s Card coupons with Kohl’s Cash and Rewards to get more benefits
- Hassle-free returns
- Spend $600 with the Kohl’s Credit Card by the end of the year and become a Kohl’s Card MVC (Most Valued Customer)
- Receive exclusive offers like a birthday gift and free monthly shipping events as an MVC.
- Take benefits of mobile payment options- Kohl’s Pay
- Online and mobile bill payments
- My Kohl’s Card Online Access to manage Kohl’s Charge and Credit Card account conveniently all the time.
My Kohl’s Card Customer Service Number: (855) 564-5748
Email Address: MyKohlsCard@kohls.com