www.indigocard.com – How To Access Indigo MasterCard Account
My Indigo Card Login
If you are looking for the exact solution to log in to your My Indigo Card account or if you are facing issues while log in, then you are in a right path. In this page you will find all your answers regarding My Indigo Credit Card Log in. Let’s have some idea about My Indigo Card.
Indigo Card is a product offered by Celtic Bank with an association with Genesis FS Card Services, Inc. It is basically a Platinum Master Card. If you are having a bad credit score, then you could go for this Indigo Master Card service. This Indigo Card has some unique service quality. Indigo Card offers its existing Credit cardholders an online platform where they can enjoy many online services such as you can view a monthly statements of your past transactions, update your account data, make online payments etc. All these facilities are available at My Indigo Card online login account.
For availing these facilities, you just have to register your account online and log in to your respective account.
Indigo Credit Card online account benefits:
- You will get 24*7 online access.
- You can pay your bills online anytime.
- You can view monthly statements of your past transaction anytime.
- You can enjoy fast and convenient online access through Indigo Card online portal.
Indigo Credit Card rates and interest:
- Annual fee of Indigo Credit Card is $75 in the first year and $99 thereafter.
- The APR of Indigo Credit Card is 24.9% for purchases.
- APR of Indigo Credit Card for Cash advances is 29.9%.
- Penalty APR rate is 29.9%. It applies if you make late payments.
- If you pay the entire billing amount within your due date, penalty can be avoided. Payment due date is after 25 days of bill closing date.
- Minimum Credit Score Required is <600.
Requirements to login:
- You should have an internet connection for login to your Indigo Credit Card Account.
- You can log in using any electronic device such as a tablets, smartphones, desktop or laptop whatever is convenient to you.
- Your login credentials are equally important which you must remember at the time of log in to your Indigo Credit Card account.
How to Log in to Indigo Credit Card account:
The login procedure of Indigo Credit Card online account is very simple. Below you will get step by step instruction of the login procedure.
- Firstly you have to open the Indigo Credit Card’s official website or you can click on below link for direct browsing www.indigocard.com.
- In the home page, on the top right corner, you will see the Login
- If you click on that ‘Login’ option, another page will open.
- Here you will be asked to enter the Username and Password of your Indigo Credit Card online account.
- After providing the necessary log in credentials you need to click on Log In
You will be successfully logged in to your Indigo Online account. After you log in to your Indigo Credit Card account, you can see several options from where you can customize your account settings, pay your bills, make purchases online and enjoy unlimited other benefits.
Register your Indigo Credit Card account:
You cannot be able to login to your Indigo Credit Card online account unless you had registered your account. The registration procedure of Indigo Credit Card online account is very simple.
- For registration also you need to open the official website with the link provided above.
- From the official website, you have to open the Login page of Indigo Credit Card.
- Now in the login page below the ‘Login’ widget you will see another option ‘Register’ which you have to click.
- If you click on that link, Indigo Card Registration Page will open.
- On that page, you need to mention your Account Number, Date of Birth and your Full Social Security Number and after that, you have to click on the Next button.
- On the next page you will be asked few more details. After providing that info you will be able to Register your Indigo Credit Card Account
If you perform the above process without any mistake, then you can successfully register your Indigo Credit Card.
Also Read : Access To Your Spark Business Card Account
The application procedure of Indigo Credit Card:
Now after reading all the above benefits and information about Indigo Credit Card online platform, if you are also thinking to apply for Indigo credit card, then continue reading the below instruction for the application procedure –
- When you open the official website of Indigo Credit Card, then in the home page only you will see an option as ‘Pre-Qualify Now’. If you click on this button, you will find another page.
- Here you need to enter the following information – First Name, Last Name, Address, City, State, Zip code, DOB, SSN, Email Address, Primary Phone and Secondary phone.
- After providing the above information, please read the terms and conditions and other clauses related to your Indigo Credit Card and tick on the ‘Consent To Electronic Disclosure’
- Lastly click on Pre-Qualify Now and you will get an invitation mail with invitation number.
- This ‘Pre-Qualify Now’ process is very easy and will take only 60 seconds for approval
- Now you have to come to the home page of Indigo Credit Card again and click on the link ‘Apply Here’ in order to apply for Indigo Credit Card.
- After you click on the link, another page will open where you need to put your 12-digit Invitation Number, your Zip Code and click on Get Started.
- On the next page you need to enter few more details as asked by the application portal.
- After that your application for Indigo Credit Card will be successfully submitted.
Reset Username or Password of your Indigo Credit Card:
If you forgot the Username or Password of your Indigo Credit Card online account, then you can also reset them by quick steps as mentioned below:
- You have to open the login page from the official website of Indigo Credit Card. Process of the same has been mentioned above.
- In the login page you will see and option as ‘Forgot your Username or Password?’ below the Log In
- If you click on this link, a new page will open where you need to enter a few information.
For password recovery:
- On that page you need to mention your Username, Last 4 digits of your account number, Social Security Number, Date of Birth.
- Now click on the ‘Submit’ button and your password details will be sent to your registered email id.
For username recovery:
- On that page you need to mention your Email, Last 4 digits of your account number, Social Security Number, Date of Birth.
- Now click on the ‘Submit’ button and your username details will be sent to your registered email id.
Contact information of Indigo Credit Card service are as follows –
- For online contact, you can directly browse this link www.indigocard.com.
- You can also call their customer support team in the following number 1-866-946-9545.
- Also, you can write to them mail in the below mailing address –
15220 NW Greenbrier Pkwy, Suite 200, Beaverton, OR 97006.