ebaymastercard.syf.com/login – Manage Your eBay MasterCard Online
eBay Credit Card Login:
If you are looking for the exact solution to log in to your eBay Credit Card account or if you are facing issues while log in, then you are in a right path. In this page you will find all your answers regarding eBay Credit Card Log in. Let’s have some idea about eBay Credit Card, its features and other details.
eBay Master Card is a product of Synchrony Bank. This card comes with a zero annual cost which makes it very popular among citizens. You can also get exciting offers, cash back and much more if you use your eBay Master Card in your daily shopping and other expenses.
For availing these facilities, you just have to apply for your eBay Credit Card and log in to your respective eBay account.
- You will get 1x points for each dollar spend using your eBay Master Card anywhere it is accepted.
- You will get 2x points for each dollar spend on Gas purchase, Restaurant Expenses and Groceries purchases using your eBay Master Card anywhere it is accepted.
- You will get 5x points throughout the year, if you spend $ 1000 with your eBay Master Card on eBay products. Until then you will get 3x points in a Calendar Year.
- You can redeem $ 10 during your check out for each 1500 points you have earned.
- You will be rest assured with your personal information security.
- You can simply dial the number mentioned at the back side of your card for any unauthorised activity you noticed or feel.
- You will get hidden gem experiences could participate in special events across the world.
- You can access and download your credit card statement.
- You can also enjoy fast and convenient online access through eBay Credit Card online portal.
- You can make online purchases.
- You can pay your bills.
- You can also add any authorised user for your eBay Credit Card account.
Also, for a limited period eBay is offering $ 150 credit bonus when you spend minimum $ 500 on eBay. You should avail this offer within 30 days of your account opening with eBay.
eBay Credit Card Rates & Interest:
- The Annual Percentage Rate for Purchases is 19.99%, 23.99% or 26.99% based on variable market scenario.
- The Annual Percentage Rate for Cash Advances is 36%.
- The minimum interest charge is $ 2 on your eBay Master Card.
- The Annual fee for your eBay Master card is $0.
- For applying eBay credit card your credit score should be 670-850.
Requirements to log in:
- You should have an internet connection for login to your eBay Credit Card Account.
- You can log in using any electronic device such as a tablets, smartphones, desktop or laptop whatever is convenient to you.
- Your login credentials are equally important which you must remember at the time of log in to your eBay Credit Card account.
How to Log in to your eBay Credit Card account:
The login procedure of eBay online Credit Card account is very simple. Below you will get step by step instruction of the login procedure. You have to read the entire article carefully.
- Firstly, you have to open eBay’s official website or you can click on below link for direct browsing pages.ebay.com/creditcard.
- In the home page, you need to scroll down a bit until you found the section Manage Your eBay Mastercard. Here you will see the Log in button.
- If you click on that Log in button, the Log in page will open where you need to enter you User ID and Password to the appropriate blank fields.
- You can tick the box beside Remember User ID if you want the log in portal to remember your user id for future log in reference. Also, you can untick it as per your convenience.
- After entering your Log in credentials, you need to click on Secure Login Button in order to log in to your eBay Credit Card Account.
After you log in to your eBay Credit Card account, you can see several options from where you can customize your account settings, make purchases online, pay your credit card bill and enjoy unlimited other benefits.
The application procedure of eBay Credit Card:
The application procedure of eBay Credit Card is also very easy and simple like the Log in process.
- You need to again open the official web page of the eBay Credit Card Account.
- There in the home page, you will see the option Apply Now.
- If you click on that option, another page will open where you need to sign in to eBay with your Facebook, Google or Apple account or you can create a fresh account.
- You need to fill up the form that appears to apply for your eBay Master Card.
Also Read : Manage Your Toys R Us Credit Card Online
Reset User ID & Password of your eBay Credit Card Online Account:
If you forgot the User ID or Password of your eBay Credit card account, then you can also reset it by quick steps as mentioned below:
- You have to open the login page of eBay from the official website of eBay as per the process mentioned above.
- There below the Sign In section, you will see an option as ‘I forgot my User ID or Password’.
If you want to reset your User ID, then you need to click on User ID link.
- Another page will open where you need to enter your Account Number and Zip code.
- After entering the information, click on Continue button.
- In the next step you will be able to reset your User ID of your eBay Credit Card account.
If you want to retrieve your Password, you have to click on the Password link.
- In the next page you need to enter your User ID of your eBay account and your Zip code.
- After that you need to click on the Continue button.
- In the next step you will be able to retrieve your Password.
eBay Credit Card Payment
If you want to pay your dues of eBay Credit Card then you can do it in the following way –
- You can visit your nearest Synchrony Bank Branch and make the payment.
- Also, you can Log in to your eBay Credit Card account and make payment for the card. After login you just need to look for the payment option in the dashboard. You have to enter the amount of your eBay Credit Card bill and click on pay.
Contact eBay Credit Card:
- You can contact online through the website of eBay www.ebay.com/help/home.
- You can contact them by calling the following number – 1-844-435-0237.