The Citizens Bank Cash Back Plus World MasterCard stands apart among the opposition by allowing you to bring in 1.8% money back on each buy. While it’s not exactly 2%, it’s over 1.5% a typical figure among other mid-level money back cards subsequently; you’re delivering additional worth from each penny you spend. If you somehow happened to go through $1,500 a month utilizing the Cash Back Plus World MasterCard, you will acquire $324 per year.
That is an aggregate of $27 per month. Without turning classes or acquiring limits, the card offers you plentiful adaptability to get as much cash as possible. Recovering prizes isn’t exactly as unlimited, be that as it may. You can cash out your profit as either an immediate store into a Citizens Bank account or as a financial record credit.
Citizens Bank Cash Back Plus Card Features:
- Make limitless 1.8% money back on each buy
- No pivoting classifications on enlistments are needed to make money back
- Basic 0% APR on balance moves for a very long time from account opening date
- No yearly or unfamiliar exchange charges
- No punishment APR for late installments.
Rates of Citizens Bank Cash Back Plus Card:
- Regular Purchase APR is 15.99%, 19.99%, or 23.99% variable
- Intro Balance Transfer APR is 0% for 15 months from account opening date
- Balance Transfer APR is 15.99%, 19.99%, or 23.99% variable
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee is either $10 or 4% of the amount of each transfer
- Cash Advance APR is 24.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee is either $10 or 3% of the amount of each cash advance
- Late Payment Penalty Fee is up to $40
Access to your Citizens Bank Cash Back Plus Card:
- Open a new tab in the browser and enter URL citizensbank.com/cashbackpluscard in the address bar
- At the upper right side of the page click on ‘Log in’ button.
- From the drop down in the login section choose ‘Credit card online services’ option.
- Now click on ‘Log in’ button. Add the username, password click on ‘Sign in’ button.
Reset Citizens Bank Cash Back Plus Card Credentials:
- Go to the Citizens Bank Credit Card URL citizensbank.com/cashbackpluscard
- Click on ‘Forgot username’ tab under the login boxes.
- Add the credit card number click on ‘Continue’ button.
- For password recovery provide the card number and hit on ‘Continue’ button.
- Follow the page instructions after this and complete the login reset process.
Enroll for Citizens Bank Cash Back Plus Card Account:
- To enroll for the account visit the website citizensbank.com/cashbackpluscard
- Hit on ‘Enroll now’ button below the ‘Sign in’ tab.
- Enter the credit card number click on ‘Continue’ button.
- Follow the page prompts to finish the registration process.
Activate Citizens Bank Cash Back Plus Card:
- Copy and paste the Citizens Bank Cash Back Plus World MasterCard URL citizensbank.com/cashbackpluscard to visit the page
- Login with the online account and the card will be activated.
- After this use the charge card at eligible places.
Apply for Citizens Bank Cash Back Plus Card:
- To apply for the card visit the official webpage citizensbank.com/cashbackpluscard
- Click on ‘Credit cards’ tab from upper left side of the page.
- The company offers two types of credit card. Find the Citizens Bank Cash Back Plus World MasterCard. Click on ‘Apply now’ tab at the center right side of the card image.
- Secondly add First Name, Middle name, Last Name, Suffix, Date of Birth, Social Security Number, Mother’s Maiden Name, Primary Phone, choose Phone Type, Secondary Phone, select Phone Type, email, Monthly Housing Payment, Mailing Address, City, State, Zip Code click on ‘Continue’ button at the bottom of the page.
- Follow the page instructions to complete the application.
Citizens Bank Cash Back Plus Card Bill Pay by Phone:
- You can call on 1-800-684-2222.
- Make payments with credit or debit card.
Citizens Bank Cash Back Plus Card Bill Pay by Payment Services:
- Use Digital Wallets, including Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay to pay in store, online, and in app.
- There is a 21-day grace period on all purchases made with your Cash Back Plus World MasterCard, when you pay your account balance in full by the due date.
Citizens Bank Cash Back Plus Card Bill Pay in Person:
- To pay the bill in person go to the website citizensbank.com/cashbackpluscard
- Next at top right section of the page click on ‘Find branch/ATM’ tab.
- At the center left side of the page add your zip code, city or state click on ‘Find’ button.
- You can also check the map for nearby payment locations.
Also Read: Steps to Access AAA Visa Credit Card
Citizens Bank Cash Back Plus World MasterCard Benefits:
- Your due date is somewhere around 21 days after the end of each charging cycle
- You will pay revenue on Cash Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks from the exchange date
- In the event that you are charged interest, the charge will be something like $1.50
- You are exclusively liable for any assessments that might be owed because of remunerations procured and additionally reclaimed under this card
- Kindly counsel your assessment counselor. Residents Bank, N.A. doesn’t give charge exhortation
Frequently Asked Questions on Citizens Bank Cash Back Plus Card:
- How to Redeem Your Citizens Bank Reward Points?
How You Can Redeem Your Reward Points: You might reclaim your Reward Points by presenting a solicitation online at www.citizensbank.com/creditcard or reaching a client support delegate by phone at 1-855-287-3910.
- Does Citizens Bank Credit Card Have An App?
The Citizens Bank Mobile Banking App is accessible for Android. The Citizens Bank Mobile Banking App is accessible for iPhone and presently the iPad.
- How to Unfreeze Your Citizens Bank Debit Card?
To reset your PIN and reactivate your charge card, you should get in touch with us straightforwardly as we don’t approach account data here at Ask a Citizen. You can contact us by telephone at 800-922-9999, by means of talk, or you might venture into a neighborhood office.
Citizens Bank Cash Back Plus Card Contact Details:
For more details call on 800-922-9999.