Manage your Staples Credit Card Account:
You will not pay a yearly charge with the Staples card, making it ideal as an additional card to keep in your wallet/satchel for each time you shop at Staples.com or the Staples store. You can utilize your AmEx, Visa, or MasterCard reward card for regular buys and simply pull out your Staples when you need to load up on fundamental office supplies. Notwithstanding the prizes, which they’ll examine beneath, one of the champion components of the Staples charge card is the introduction APR.
You can get financing for somewhere in the range of 6 and a year and a half and this is charged at 0% APR. The timeframe relies upon the sum. You need to put requests of more than $299 for a half-year; $499 for a year, and $799 for 18 months. If you make an acquisition of more than $150 within 45 days of opening the record, the Staples rewards card will give you $50 worth of articulation credit.
Features of Staples Credit Card:
- Procure 5% back in remunerations on your coming up and online buy Automatic move up to Premier status.
- Free 24-hour conveyance with no base buy. Qualified things as they were.
- $2 back in remunerations for each ink cartridge reused for a limit of 20 times each month.
- $25 off in Print and Marketing administrations yearly; and $20 off in Tech Diagnostic Services yearly (in-store as it were).
- Prizes are given online month to month in additions of $5.
Staples Credit Card Rates:
- Regular APR is 14.99% to 23.99%
- Max Late Fee is $39
- Max Penalty APR is 29.99%
- Grace Period is for 20 days
Login to your Staples Credit Card Account:
- Open a new tab in the browser and enter URL staples.com in the address bar
- You can also directly access the page using the URL staples.com/sbd/cre/programs/credit
- At the center-right side click on the ‘Manage my account’ button. From the drop-down click on the ‘Personal more account’ button.
- Next add the user ID, password.
- Now hit on the Sign on’ button.
- After the login, you have to follow the prompts and increase the credit limit.
Retrieve Staples Credit Card Login Details:
- To retrieve the login details go to the portal using the link staples.com/sbd/cre/programs/credit
- Next click on the ‘Forgot user ID’ button.
- You have to choose the action you want and follow the prompts.
- For password recovery follow the page instructions.
Register for Staples Credit Card Account:
- Go to the Staples Credit Card portal home page. The URL for the website is staples.com/sbd/cre/programs/credit
- Now click on the ‘Register your card’ button.
- Enter the card number click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- If you do not have the card provide your name as it appears on your card, primary cardholder’s SSN, phone, send verification code as, agree to the terms click on ‘Send code’ button.
Also Read : Zulily Credit Card Login
Activate Staples Credit Card:
- It’s important to activate the card for use.
- Visit the webpage staples.com/sbd/cre/programs/credit
- Log in with the online account and after that, you can use the card.
Apply for Staples Credit Card:
- Go to the Staples Credit Card portal by using the URL staples.com/sbd/cre/programs/credit
- At the center section of the page click on the ‘Apply now’ button.
- Enter your legal business name, choose business as, add other details click on the ‘Submit application’ button.
- Follow the page instructions after this to complete the application.
Staples Credit Card Bill Phone Payment:
- You must have the details and pay the bill through phone number.
- You have to call on, 1-800-767-1291
Staples Credit Card Bill Mail Payment:
- You can also pay the bill through the mail. You have to send the bill to a particular address.
- Send it to the address: P.O. Box 9001006. Louisville, KY 40290-1006. PO Box 70602. Philadelphia, PA 19176-0602
- Overnight Delivery/Express Payments: Attn: Consumer Payment Dept.6716 Grade Lane. Suite 910. Louisville, KY 40213.
Staples Credit Card Contact Help:
For more help options call on 800-378-2753. Customer assistance: 800-333-3330. Or write to Staples Credit Card, PO BOX no. 6403. Sioux Falls, SD 57117-6403.