www.history.com/authorize – History Channel Activate Online
History Channel Account Activation Online :
To watch your favorite History Channel programs as well as to unlock all the content of the History app, the views must activate their device using a supported TV Provider. The History channel and application is free to download and use. But, it must be included in your TV Provider subscription package. And, you need to verify your cable or satellite TV subscription with the activation code and signing in. once your History Channel account is activated successfully, you can access the entire catalog of the program and full episodes of all the History shows.
How to Activate History Channel Account Online :
History is available various types of devices including Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and Samsung TV. And, support sign-in with hundreds of local cable and TV streaming providers. If you are looking for a way to activate your device for History Channel, make sure it includes your TV package. Then, you can follow the steps to begin the activation.
- Find and download the History channel, found in the Movies & TV section, on your device.
- Go to your TV Provider account and sign in with the required credentials.
- You will see an Activation Code on your device screen. Note the code or leave it open as it is.
- Now visit the History Channel Activation page at www.history.com/authorize
- Select the type of your device from Roku, Android TV, and Apple TV. If you have a device other than these, select the “OTHER” option.
- Choose your TV Provider from the featured list i.e. Altice one, AT&T TV, AT&T U-Verse, COX, Directive, dish, Frontier, Hulu, Xtream, optimum, Philo, Spectrum, Wow, Verizon, and Xfinity.
- If your provider does not include any of these, click the ‘More Providers’ to see the complete list of the Television providers currently available on History.
- Select your TV provider from that list
- Enter the Activation Code in its respective field from your device screen.
- Click the “CONTINUE” button to visit your provider’s site and verify your account.
Once the verification is done, your History Channel Account will be active and you can access all the content the History Channel has to offer to you. Like, you can watch the full episodes of History shows like Alone, American Pickers, Forged in Fire, The Curse of Oak Island, and many more.
In addition, you can create your watchlist customized with your Favorite History shows. You can view exclusive History clips that have never been aired on television.
Also Read : TNT Drama Activate on Devices
Contact Information :
For more support and additional assistance, you can submit a request online. For that, you will need to visit the History CONTACT US page at support.history.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. and fill out a short form providing your email address, subject, TV provider, device, location, and select what you need help with. Write your queries in the description box. Add files as an attachment if you want and submit.
A&E Television Networks, LLC
235 E 45th Street, New York, NY 10017