Point Of Care Login Guidelines:
If you are looking for a detailed guideline about Point Of Care Login Portal and its log in procedures, or if you are a first-time user of this portal, then this page might help you out. In the below article, you will find all information related to Point Of Care Login Portal, its log in procedures, password recovery etc. We hope after reading the entire article you will be able to successfully log in to your Point Of Care account.
Before we start describing the log in procedure and other log in topics, let us have some idea about Point Of Care Login Portal and its benefits.
Point of Care (POC) is a mobile friendly application and a product of Point Click Care company. This application is well supported to wall mounted kiosks and mobile phones to help the Care Staff to take a note of the daily work life activities so that the accurate timelines of that activities could be maintained properly. Point of care provides facilities to Senior Living and Skilled Nursing sectors. Care Givers can easily operate and organize delivery of important medical services and medicines using their mobile phones from any place. This app will help the care giver staffs to improve their efficiency and workflow. They can spend lesser time at work and spend more time at their residents while having a track of the important daily activities related to their profession. This application also has full conversation security to enable efficient care team coordination Delivery Process etc. You simply need to log in to your respective Point Of Care account and you will be able to access all the above-mentioned services. Let us consider its login procedure.
What are the basic requirements to Log into your Point Of Care online account:
Internet connectivity– You must have a good internet connection for Log in to your Point Of Care Account.
Electronic device– You can use a smartphone, computer, laptop or tablet or any of the following for Log in to your Point Of Care online account.
Login credentials– You must recall your actual login credentials that is the proper username and password of your Point Of Care Login Portal.
- You have to search for the ‘official login website of Point Of Care‘ or you can browse this link to open the official log in page directly www4.pointclickcare.com/poc/userLogin.
- When the page opens, you will see the ‘Log In Button’ at the top right corner of the page.
- There you will get different blank fields to enter your Org Code (Organization code), User Name and Password of your Point Of Care online account.
- After entering your Login Credentials correctly, you can click on the Login button in order to log in to your Point Of Care account.
- You can also tick the box, beside ‘Remember my org prefix’ option before clicking the Login button, if you want the log in portal remember your login credentials for future reference.
- If you perform all the above steps correctly, you will be successfully logged in to your Point Of Care online account.
Also Read : Login to Worksmart Michaels ETM Account
There is no such online procedure available in the login page from where you can change or retrieve the username and password of your Point of Care Login Account. But if you need any assistance regarding Username and Password recovery, you can directly contact with the customer care helpdesk of Point Click Care.
Contact Point Click Care
Being the mother company of Point Of Care online portal, you have to contact Point Click Care regarding any issues with Point Of Care application.
- For online contact with Point Click Care, you can browse their website through the following link pointclickcare.com/company/contact-us.
- You can send letters to Point Click Care in the following address – ‘5570 Explorer Drive, Mississauga, Ontario, L4W 0C4’.
- You can call Point Click Care’s Customer service desk in the following number – +1 905 858 8885.
- You can also follow Point Click Care over their different social media accounts.