www.bluebird.com – Bluebird Prepaid Debit Card Account Login
Bluebird Prepaid Debit Card from American Express :
American Express offers the consumers to sign up for a Bluebird Online Account or purchase a Temporary Bluebird Card from a store to open an account and take the benefits of banking without all the fees and access all other features and benefits of the Bluebird account.
Bluebird is issued by American Express Travel Related Services Company. It is not a bank account. It is a prepaid debit card that can be used from shopping to paying bills and accepted virtually anywhere in the world that accepts American Express.
Benefits & Features of Bluebird Card Account
American ExpressBluebird PrepaidDebit Card provides with a lot of benefits, offers to the users. Using the Bluebird account they can
- Make online, in-store, mail-order and phone purchases with merchants that accept American Express cards, as well as pay at the pump and gas station.
- Get free ATM access over 24,000 Money PassATM locations and pick up cash at over 4500 Walmart stores by Ria Service
- Send, request or receive money virtually between Bluebird accounts; transfer money directly to anyone with Bluebird2Walmart Money Transfer powered by Ria
- Payphone, car, housing or any other utility bills through your Bluebird Card, Bluebird Online Account or Bluebird checks
- No more waiting to cash or deposit checks. Add funds in multiple free and easy ways like Direct Deposit, cash at Walmart, debit card transfers, Mobile Check Capture by Ingo Money using Bluebird mobile app.
- Get your paycheck two days faster with direct deposit. It is convenient, flexible and free to set up BluebirdDirect Deposit as you can add full or part your paycheck or government benefits and change your section at any times.
- No hidden fees. No Monthly/Annual Fee, Activation Fee, Foreign exchange fee, replacement card etc. and also no cost on online card price
American Express Card Member Benefits
Bluebird provides the cardholders with the American Express Card Membership Benefits such as
- Purchase Protection: Help protect eligible purchases made with Bluebird against accidental damages and theft for up to 90 days from the date of purchase
- Fraud Protection: To protect against fraudulent purchases if your card is stolen or lost
- Global Assist Hotline: Get select emergency coordination and assistance services while traveling more than 100 miles from home
- Roadside Assistance Hotline: Call Bluebird in an emergency for coordination and assistance services to help get you on your way
- American Express Experiences: Get access to some of the hottest events in sports and entertainment
- Amex Offers: Let you access valuable savings for shopping, dining, and more at your favorite places
- Access world-class American Express Customer Service 24/7 and more
Requirements to have a Bluebird Account
No minimum balance and no credit reviews are required to join Bluebird. Though to get a Bluebird Card or Account you must fulfill some eligibility criteria like
- Must have a Social Security Number
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be a legal resident of the United States
Please note that Bluebird is not available to Vermont residents. And to have a Bluebird Family Account, the users must reside in the US and be at least 13 years of age.
How to Create or Get a Bluebird Account
Bluebird Account can be opened in three ways- online, through Bluebird Mobile App and purchasing a Bluebird Account Set Up kit.
To open a Bluebird Account Online
In this method, you need to register your Bluebird account virtually before you get your personal Bluebird card. For performing the registration process online, visit www.bluebird.com and click on the green “Open An Account” button located near the top right-side or bottom left of your screen.
Or, you can go to the Bluebird Login page at www.secure.bluebird.com and click on the link of “Create an Account” next to ‘Not a member?’ under the login area. In the Bluebird Registration page, you need to enter the following information.
- Name (As it appears on your ID)
- Email Address (To deliver the service and communicate)
- Address with ZIP, Street Address, Apt., Suite, Floor, City and State (No PO Boxes, APO or FPO)
- Phone Type
- Phone Number
- Create 5-20 characters long Bluebird Username containing at least one letter, no spaces, and no symbol
- Create at least 8 characters long Password including 1 number, 1 uppercase, 1 lowercase, and no symbol
- Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Full 9 digits Social Security Number
- Create 4 digits ATM PIN following the requirements
- Choose your Security Question
- Set the answer
Review the Bluebird Consent Statement, Important Notice concerning User Privacy, Member Agreement once again if you want to. Check the box to confirm and click on the green “Agreement and Submit” button when you are done.
To open a Bluebird Account By Mobile App
Apple or Android mobile device users can open a Bluebird account using their smartphones as the Bluebird Mobile App is available on the App Store or Google Play. To open the account simply download and open the Bluebird Mobile App and complete the registration providing the requested information.
After you complete the registration online or via the mobile app, a personalized Bluebird Card will be sent to the address you provided within 7 to 10 business days. Once you will get the card, activate it as soon as possible according to the instructions on the card.
Bluebird Account Set Up Kit
The consumers can also buy aBluebirdAccount Set Up Kit for $5 from a participating Walmart store and get a Temporary BluebirdCard offering the limited features. With the Temporary BluebirdCard, they can
- Add funds from $1 to $500
- Spend the balance virtually any merchant that accepts American Express including mail order, online and in-stores throughout the nation
- Track the temporary card balance and transaction history.
To check the temporary Bluebird card account balance, visit the Bluebird site. Scroll down to find out the “Check Temporary Card Balance” link near the bottom of the page. Click on it and submit the card number and security code to see your current Bluebird balance.
To enjoy the full features of Bluebird you need to register your Temporary Bluebird Card and create your Bluebird Online Access.
- Visit www.bluebird.com and click on the “Register Your Card” found at the top right corner of the page.
- Enter the 15 Digit Temporary Bluebird Card Number and the 4 Digit Security Code appeared on the front of the card
- Enter some of your personal and contact information such as Name, Address, Email, Phone Number, DOB, and SSN.
- Create your Bluebird Account Username, Password and ATM PIN based on the provided instructions
- Set the Security question-answer, check the agreement box and submit the form to be processed.
If your bluebird Registration has successfully done online and verified your email address, you will be sent your personal Bluebird Card to take the place of the Temporary Card. Activate the card immediately after you receive it in the mail to get the full access to the benefits and features of a Bluebird Account.
Once your Personalized is activated, your Temporary Bluebird Card will be deactivated and all the funds remaining on it will be transferred to your PersonalizedBluebird Card automatically.
How to Log In Your Bluebird Online Account
Logging into your Bluebird Online Account on the web is simple, easy and convenient. Access any web browser from a device connected with internet and
- Go to www.bluebird.com and click the “Log In” from top of the page or, you can directly access the Login Page at www.secure.bluebird.com
- Enter your Bluebird Account Username and Password in the fields
- If you want to store the Username on the device you are using check the “Remember my username” box
- Click the “Log In” button
How to Recover Your Bluebird Login Information
If you need to recover the login information to gain your Bluebird Online Account Access, click the “Forgot my username or password” link below ‘Need Help?’ in the login page and submit your
- 15 digits Bluebird Card Number
- 4 digits card security code
After your identity is confirmed, you will be instructed on how to retrieve your User ID or reset the password.
Also Read : How To Login In Goodyear Credit Card
For any issue, use the free 24/7 Customer Service Number on the back of your card. You can also dial the following numbers.
1-877-486-4990 (US) and 1-801-449-4016 (International)