www.bbvausa.com/credit-cards – How to Manage your BBVA Credit Card Account
BBVA Credit Card Online Banking:
BBVA offers its Credit Card users BBVA Online Banking to access their card account and enjoy many of the same services they get with BBVA USA at any time anywhere. Like they can check their available balance, pay bills, set account alters, transfer money, get electronic statements, access financial tools for better management of their BBVA USA credit card. By logging into BBVA Online Banking, the customers can not only access their credit cards but all of the BBVA services they are currently using.
How to Sign Up or Activate BBVA Online Banking:
BBVA USA is a part of The PNC Financial Services Group and going to merge into PNC Bank very soon. Therefore, the company is not accepting the new application of the BBVA credit cards and some other banking products at this time.
But, if you are an existing BBVA client or BBVA Credit Cardholders, you can access the account through BBVA Online Banking. To use the service and manage your BBVA Credit Card Online, you need to activate your BBVA Online Banking and create a profile as a first-time user. To get started with the BBVA Credit Card Online Banking activation, you
- Visit the BBVA Credit Card page at www.bbvausa.com/credit-cards and click on the “Sign In” button located at the upper right-hand side of the page.
- Or, you can go to the BBVA Online Banking Sign-In portal at www.bbvausa.com/sign-in
- Click on the “Activate Your Online Banking” link, the third or middle option, below the sign-in section.
- Entering the designated BBVA page, click the “Activate Your Online Banking Now” button.
- Select your Account Type. As a BBVA Credit Cardholder, you can choose “Credit Card or Line of Credit (with card)” from the drop-down list.
- Click the “Next” button to enter the account information including your BBVA Credit Card Number, 3-digit CVV from the back of the card.
- You also have to provide the last four digits of your Social Security Number, Date of Birth, and five-digit Zip Code for the account mailing address.
- Hit the “Next” button and follow the prompts to establish your BBVA Online Banking username and password.
The BBVA Credit Cardmembers who established their Online Banking by visiting a BBVA branch or received a temporary password or PIN via email will also need to go online. And sign in to BBVA Online Banking using that login credentials and accept the terms and conditions to activate the service.
How to Log In BBVA Credit Card Online Banking :
Once the BBVA Online Banking Enrollment is complete the new users have to sign in to your BBVA Online Account to complete the security set-up. It is a first-time procedure; you will need to do it for the first time after activating your BBVA Online Banking. The existing users can also sign in to their BBVA Online Banking Account to access their Credit Card. For signing in, you can
- Visit www.bbvausa.com/credit-cards and click on the “Sign In” button located at the upper right-hand side of the page.
- Or, directly access the BBVA Online Banking Sign-In portal at www.bbvausa.com/sign-in
- Enter the username and password associated with your BBVA USA Online Account.
- Check the “Remember Me” box to store the login info in the device you are using. It will enable you to take less time to access the site the next time.
- Click on the “Sign In” button to enter your BBVA Credit Card Online Banking Account
After logging in, the first-time users just enrolled in BBVA Online Banking will be directed to choose their security questions and set the answers and finish the sign-up process.
Apart from accessing and managing BBVA Credit Card Account, you will start to see all your BBVA checking, savings, money market, mortgage, loan, CD, HELOC, and IRA Account. You can check the current and available balances and transactions like deposit, checks cleared, etc. of those account with your BBVA USA Online Profile.
Also Read : Activate your OmniCard Five Back Card
How to Recover BBVA Online Banking Account Login :
In the case, you have already registered for BBVA Credit Card Online Banking Account but are unable to remember the login, you can recover or reset the credentials. To begin the recovery process, you can
- Click the “Forgot Your Username?” link under the ‘Remember Me’ option at the sign-in box.
- A new page will be open. Click the “Recover Username” button to enter the BBVA USA Forgot Username portal.
- Enter your BBVA Credit Card Number or any Account Number associated with your BBVA USA Online Profile.
- Enter the Primary Email Address linked to that account and click the “Continue” button.
- If you need password resetting, first, you have to fill out the UserName field with a valid User ID on the sign-in page.
- Then, use the “Forgot Your Password?” link to receive the instructions on how to reset your BBVA Online Banking password.
To Make BBVA Online Banking Bill Payment :
The BBVA Credit Card customers enrolled for online access can pay all of their bills including the credit card with the BBVA Online Banking. For that, all you need to
- Log in to your BBVA Online Banking and click the “Bill Pay” option from the main navigation.
- Choose the bill (utilities, phone, insurance, credit card, individuals, etc.) you want to pay and the funding account you want to pay the bills with.
- Enter the required information from your bill. Here you can store all your account numbers and password in one place.
- Select the amount and time to pay the bill or set up automatic payment or reminders of specific dates.
- You will be protected in the unlikely event of unauthorized transactions or processing delays while your payments are processed with BBVA Online Bill Pay.
Contact Information :
BBVA Credit Card & Online Banking Customer Service Number: 1-800-239-5175
The automated phone system number for account balance: (844) 228-2872